'18' NJ/FL QB Artur Sitkowski

4* QB from New Jersey but transferring to IMG Academy, #5 QB & #61 overall in the Rivals rankings and #4 QB and #78 overall on 247 was offered by us today.

6'5 205 lb, looks like a good prospect

Maybe include a link next time so we don't have to waste time Googling him...I dont think its too much to ask...

4_4565468.jpg

Pro-Style Quarterback
Ht 6-4
Wt 215
40 4.96
Age 16 yrs 9 mo
CLASS OF 18

Rivals
HUDL

Offers from Florida, LSU, Michigan, Ohio St, etc.

Sitkowski, a 6-foot-4, 215-pound pro-style quarterback, had six touchdowns and nine interceptions while throwing for 1,216 yards as a junior while rushing for eight additional touchdowns. He had 16 passing touchdowns to just four touchdowns as a sophomore and racked up 1,425 passing yards.

Reactions: 7 people
Great name. Sounds like the grumpy old polish man who lives down the street...

IMG_0044.JPG

ok, mind changed. Just watched his video. This is a Luck clone

Last edited:
Worley played behind the least talented and least experienced OL since Butch has been here. That doesn't mean his offense can't support a non-mobile QB.

Worley played behind the least talented and least experienced OL since Butch has been here. That doesn't mean his offense can't support a non-mobile QB.
He did also play behind his best offensive line (2013). The problem was Worley just wasn't that good

From Callahan&247

Top-100 QB @artursitkowski4 could visit #Tennessee after getting offer from #Vols

There's a VIP article, but I don't have 247 access

1598852.jpg

Artur Sitkowski

Artur Sitkowski

Attachments

• jesrpepu3wrxmqeasstr(1).jpg
    jesrpepu3wrxmqeasstr(1).jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 598
Last edited:
In quarterback coach Mike Canales' one week on the recruiting road, he hit Texas, Louisiana, Georgia and Florida. One stop in Florida was at the IMG Academy to see 2018 quarterback Artur Sitkowski. A visit that led to a Vol offer a week ago Friday.

“It kind of caught me off guard,” the 6-5, 205 pound 4-star signalcaller offered. “Coach Canales came and watched me work out at IMG. Tennessee is a big time offer. They are in the SEC. They have great tradition as a program and of course Peyton Manning went there. I was excited to get the offer from them.”

“I had not had previous contact with them,” Sitkowski explained. “Coach Canales texted me to tell me he was going to come watch me work out. And then after the workout, he texted me and told me to call him. That's when he offered. Since then I have talked to Tennessee daily. I've talked to coach Canales, coach Jones and coach Scott.”

“I'm not sure when I'm going to get to Tennessee,” Sitkowski said. “I'm flying back home soon to see my family and we will come up with a visit plan then. The biggest thing for me is finding is a place where I am comfortable at. And a place that gives me the opportunity to be best I can be.”

“I won't decide till I'm absolutely sure, but I want to be done before the start of my senior year,” Sitkowski said. “It would be hard for me to take visits during the season and I want to have the decision made so that I can focus on my senior year.”

-VQ

Reactions: 4 people
The fact Canales is on this kid so quickly and they communicate daily makes me think they're going to try their best to get back in with Lawrence. Both kids are similar style QB's. JMO

VN Store

Back