'18 GA RB Anthony Grant (FSU signee)

Kid is going to be at OCD. Not out of the realm of possibility that we close the deal next weekend.

Bumping, Mr. Grant. Mainly because he will be at OCD and I rewatched his highlights. The kid is a football player. Does it all, offense, defense and a great punt and kick returner. Fast, good hands and will try to run over or through u. If he doesn't work out as a RB, he could play defense. Safety or beef him up and be the kind of LB, Chavis would of loved.

Reactions: 1 person
Bumping, Mr. Grant. Mainly because he will be at OCD and I rewatched his highlights. The kid is a football player. Does it all, offense, defense and a great punt and kick returner. Fast, good hands and will try to run over or through u. If he doesn't work out as a RB, he could play defense. Safety or beef him up and be the kind of LB, Chavis would of loved.

I like Grant as well. There is a reason he's jumped to a 4-star on Scout and made a big jump on Rivals as well. He looks durable and plays with a physical / aggressive style. I think he and Dixon would be really nice compliments. I personally like him more than Lawrence.

I like Grant as well. There is a reason he's jumped to a 4-star on Scout and made a big jump on Rivals as well. He looks durable and plays with a physical / aggressive style. I think he and Dixon would be really nice compliments. I personally like him more than Lawrence.

I like him more than Lawrence as well

Meanwhile, tailbacks Anthony Grant and Lyn-J Dixon have been mentioned as possible prospects set to jump in the boat this weekend, but Grant visited Auburn on Thursday and is now looking at a late-July timeline. Tennessee is still among his leaders, and maybe Grant pulls a OCD surprise, but Grant is now a Tigers target after the fallout from the Master Teague-to-Ohio State deal.

-VQ

[twitter]https://twitter.com/anthonygrant204/status/876041167581978624[/twitter]

Hopefully, being on campus with all the commits we have on campus as well right now, will push that AU crap out of his mind. I am sure he will get lots of love from the staff this weekend as well. GBO

VN Store

Back