'18 GA QB Justin Fields

Fields is on the new QB1 Netflix season 2. his dad's nickname is Pablo and Fields always has this smug I'm better than you look only 15 minutes into episode 1. Not sure if I can keep watching these bungholes.....had to insert Beavis and Butthead reference

Fields is on the new QB1 Netflix season 2. his dad's nickname is Pablo and Fields always has this smug I'm better than you look only 15 minutes into episode 1. Not sure if I can keep watching these bungholes.....had to insert Beavis and Butthead reference
You should google Fields Dad and read about him as a police officer in Atlanta. Was involved in a lot suspicious officer related shootings. Pablo Fields is no good

The damage will be done if they grant the waiver.

Opens up transfers for basically anyone.
You’re probably right that no school wants to be accused of a hostile racial environment. However, his sister committed to play softball to UGa after this incident. Also, does that mean no one at Ohio St will use inflammatory racial language, including fans? Will he be allowed to transfer outta there if he gets some angry tweets? It’s a slippery slope.

Snowflake city.

VN Store

Back