'18 GA QB Justin Fields

Fields is and will be good but he is no Trevor Lawrence. Lawrence is the best college true freshman QB I have ever saw before in my 40+ years of watching college football. He makes throws that normally a freshman QB doesn't make. If Lawrence came out this year, he would be the first pick in the NFL draft. He has it all and a damn shame he wanted to be a Vol
Yeah the reason butch is the worst coach in our history is because of what could’ve been. Dooley sucked but whatever. Only lasted three years and he didn’t bring in program changing players. Butch had Hurd, Dobbs, and Kamara. Wasted them all when those should have been the guys that took us out of the dregs. Then he made us miss on the next wave with Lawrence and Higgins. That reject possibly was the nail in the coffin for UT football ever becoming elite again

Yeah the reason butch is the worst coach in our history is because of what could’ve been. Dooley sucked but whatever. Only lasted three years and he didn’t bring in program changing players. Butch had Hurd, Dobbs, and Kamara. Wasted them all when those should have been the guys that took us out of the dregs. Then he made us miss on the next wave with Lawrence and Higgins. That reject possibly was the nail in the coffin for UT football ever becoming elite again
The eternal optimist. I bet you are a lot of fun at parties.

Don’t forget about Barnett.

Haselwood has already signed his LOI. He's just announcing his decision Jan 5th. His twitter or Instagram has a timer counting down to his move-in day to his new school and it lines up with Oklahoma.
That would make the most sense with what Oklahoma has done with WRs and QBs the last 5 years. Could see Fields close behind him.

“He’s a great kid," Haskins said. "He hit me up earlier. He’s just waiting to see what I do. I try to be positive and help as many people as I can. You know, Justin is going through something right now.”
Fields, a former 5-star recruit and the overall No. 2 player in the 247Sports composite rankings in the 2018 recruiting class, decided earlier this month to likely leave Georgia. The 6-3 dual threat quarterback is currently shopping for a new school, but could ultimately stay at Georgia.
I try my best not to say anything negative towards any recruit, so I won’t. Now, parents are a different story, well, nay, let’s just say LaVar Ball on steroids and leave it be. UT dodged a bullet with this one.

I try my best not to say anything negative towards any recruit, so I won’t. Now, parents are a different story, well, nay, let’s just say LaVar Ball on steroids and leave it be. UT dodged a bullet with this one.
I agree seck.
@butchna said it best
We land Justin Fields and we don’t get Harrison Bailey imo and Shrout/Maurer are open to transfer...and IF he flourishes Fields leaves after two seasons. Lot you could live with but depth could be **** if health doesn’t pan out.

If Penn St is the #12 best team in the country we should be ranked. Lol. They are awful.
Wrong thread? But I agree. Of course, you have a hate bias for UK...lol! Just remember, we spanked that 10-3 butt. Remind sis of that.

VN Store

Back