'18 GA QB Justin Fields

I'm going to chose and hope what that one VQ dude said is true about us hiring a QB coach this coming off season. We need one in a bad way.

Yikes.

It's okay we lost HJ, we got TL on lock.

Don't need TL, Jones better fit anyways.

Don't need Jones, Fields better fit anyways.

Don't need Fields, ............. better fit anyways.

You have just described the biggest indictment of Butch IMO and JMO.

"The offer just happened this morning. It's obviously a big offer for him. Now, I don't know what UGA is thinking. Will they wait on Lawrence?

And, I don't think Fields is an automatic lock for UGA, either.

There are other options out there for Tennessee. Michael Penix has had a great year in Florida. 30 TD passes and just one interception. There is the Yankoff kid and some more they are in on.

This 2018 QB cycle has already been interesting and it's about to become ever more intriguing."

- Fortenberry

I realize that this has been put out there already, but Penix and Yankoff?

You really cannot make this stuff up.

For everyone saying that having no QB coach isn't hurting us let me ask you this. Who do these recruits connect with if they don't have a position coach?

For everyone saying that having no QB coach isn't hurting us let me ask you this. Who do these recruits connect with if they don't have a position coach?

The OC like is the case at most schools.

We have an OC that is also has the title of QB coach. If that is the problem problem then chance OCs.

I don't get why we keep making a bigger deal about this than it is.

4947780.PNG

If this were UT, another school would sell him that they were always a back-up plan and not the priority while they were always the #1 option at said school. Then, the player would commit to said school because they felt like the priority.

Oh, the life of a UT fan.

The OC like is the case at most schools.

We have an OC that is also has the title of QB coach. If that is the problem problem then chance OCs.

I don't get why we keep making a bigger deal about this than it is.

Debord is and has always been an OL coach. Let him coach the OL and hire a QB coach. I know of one that is available and you solve who would be the QB in 2018. Get Manning and you get Lawrence.

Do I think Manning would do it? At first glance, no. Butch would have to sell him on the job. One of the most time consuming things for a college coach is recruiting. Sell PM on only QBs, pick any 3 you want in a year and I guarantee at least one would say yes. PM might say yes to only having to land one kid a year.

Debord is and has always been an OL coach. Let him coach the OL and hire a QB coach. I know of one that is available and you solve who would be the QB in 2018. Get Manning and you get Lawrence.

Do I think Manning would do it? At first glance, no. Butch would have to sell him on the job. One of the most time consuming things for a college coach is recruiting. Sell PM on only QBs, pick any 3 you want in a year and I guarantee at least one would say yes. PM might say yes to only having to land one kid a year.

Peyton would be able to recruit without traveling. Just calm them, and meet them when they visit.

VN Store

Back