'18 GA LB Quay Walker (UGA signee)

Fields also tweeted that Quay would be a dawg then deleted it. He told other Ga players the same. He is the type that can’t tell someone no so I would take both of those bits of info with a grain of salt. Very impressionable young man.

Last visit worries me about a kid like that

Stop the daily freakout in here guys, pick another thread. This dude is a Vol and so is JJ.

I think both are, I will warn Bama is taking another swing at both. Very reasonable they whiff on ITS, Campbell, Surtain, and Reese among others. A desperate Bama on the trail is hard to beat if they go all in,

Quay, JJ Peterson, and Emerson are all Vols and they're players you can build a defense around.

Hope ITS and/or Griffin do make the decision to come here. Would be impressive to land cornerstone type blue chip players at every level this class.

And that is not even taking into consideration the JUCO OLB we landed. Our defense is getting an immediate talent infusion.

Reactions: 3 people
Pretty exciting. Add in Emerson, Allen, Lawless...with a good possibility of adding Mincey, Ogbinnio, ITS, Palmer, Flowers and the defense is getting a nice haul of talent.

Think Allen is underrated by some on this board. Immediate impact guy who is a great athlete

Reactions: 1 person
I hope we flip Walker, but I am getting nervous about some of our current commits and targets. I know it always gets hectic and rumors start flying around NSD, but we have had a lot of developments this past week. Young, Peterson, Griffin, Grant, etc. It appears like we do not only have to worry about signing some of these uncommitted guys, but also keeping some of our current commits.

Pretty exciting. Add in Emerson, Allen, Lawless...with a good possibility of adding Mincey, Ogbinnio, ITS, Palmer, Flowers and the defense is getting a nice haul of talent.

It is. That’s an extremely good class. Wonder how many of those Mike Leach grabs?

I wouldn't read too much into it. We are in play for several guys announcing.

Chris Low lives in town. ESPN doesn't know anything that VQ/247 doesn't know.

I'm not. I just pointed out that "We've got a guy who lives there" is likely not ESPN's sole criterion for deciding where they will have a report from.

VN Store

Back