'18 GA DE Brenton Cox

Oh I know. I’m not saying he’ll automatically come in with Pruitt and do good in a 3-4. I was agreeing that he’s better fit for a 3-4. Then added if Pruitt taps into his potential he’ll be great

Think Crosby could provide decent depth at NT?

Think Crosby could provide decent depth at NT?

I do, not a lot of 320 pound guys have the kind of athleticism this kid has. Check out his "hudl" highlights from his senior year. Sorry, don't know how to link it, but if u pull up his thread in this forum, u can see 'em.

Last edited:
we dont have the personnel for a 3-4 defense right now. im thinking you will see 4 down lineman and 3 lbs next year. It will probably change once we get some depth and quality players on defense.

Meh, why was he cut?

He's a helluva player, played in 13 of 14 games last year as a true frosh. If it's something really bad then of course no, but otherwise he's worth a shot, he has great length and could be a total difference maker.

He's a helluva player, played in 13 of 14 games last year as a true frosh. If it's something really bad then of course no, but otherwise he's worth a shot, he has great length and could be a total difference maker.
I know who he is. But the reason matters and we seem to be doing pretty good with our LBs right now. If it’s just weed and the coaches think he can help. I’m all for it.

Reactions: Rishvol and Sleegro
He's been arrested, got passed on the depth chart by Azeez Ojulari, got in fights during the MTSU game, hasn't had the discipline in the weight room and has consistently fought with coaches.

Probably Auburn bound. /thread

I know who he is. But the reason matters and we seem to be doing pretty good with our LBs right now. If it’s just weed and the coaches think he can help. I’m all for it.
I don't think we have any disagreement, if it comes out that he's raped somebody or accused of it, yes I totally agree the reason matters, however unless it's something really bad like that, I say we take a shot.

He's been arrested, got passed on the depth chart by Azeez Ojulari, got in fights during the MTSU game, hasn't had the discipline in the weight room and has consistently fought with coaches.

Probably Auburn bound. /thread
Well that sucks and opens up a spot for some of the guys we’re in on in this cycle too. Now that I think about it. I really do hate to see it..

VN Store

Back