'18 FL WR/ATL Shocky Jacques-Louis

Meh. Don't care if he signs here or not. Especially with Taylor in the fold, and possibly Copeland.

I'd rather go light on WR this year and go heavy next year with all our in-state talent (Knox, Scurry, Wilhoit, TJ Sheffield, Shamar Nash, etc)

Yea, but you've gotta take 3 or 4 "playmakers" at WR (or possibly listed as Athlete) EVERY class. Because no matter the rankings, a couple will be busts most likely, and a couple will be solid.......BUT only 1 every now and then will actually turn out to be a star. One that a DC has to gameplan for in practice that week. With WR recruits, you'll win some and lose some, but you gotta bring in a new little crew of em every class. That way you keep your QB with a couple helpful stud targets at all times. And i dont know the deal with JJ coming back yet or not, and they talk about Byrd going to switch to DB......so we need to land a playmaker or 2. Callaway can't do it all. They'll start keeping a Safety over the top on him. So if Alontae Taylor turns out to be the stud that we all hope, then if we get atleast 1 more stud to form an explosive trio with Callaway/Taylor/?......maybe Shocky? Hopefully we land Copeland. Copeland could possibly be that 3rd stud to keep Defenses off guard. But Shocky looks like a solid Slot or Possession WR. So, incase of injury, or being a possible bust.....I vote we lock up Copeland AND Shocky both. Solid haul in my opinion

Reactions: 3 people
A lot of the Twitter comments I’ve seen from pitt fans was he was a solid representative for Pitt but it gonna be missed on the field. 🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back