'18 FL RB Jashaun Corbin (Texas A&M signee)

Wonnum was a USCe lock the whole time and we all thought that until people started giving us like a 25% chance the last few days.

Smith, Griffin, and Palmer we weren’t even in on before Pruitt. Yes, if we strike out it sucks, but Pruitt got us a hat on the table and in the top 2-3 in a little over a month with some BIG TIME prospects. I think that’s encouraging

I agree, thats why I said I HOPE it isn’t a sign that we’re missing on others. I don’t want to miss Walker and others

Where did he go?

Bet ya a dollar it's anywhere but UT😂😂..Bet 2 if he catches a UT hat on fire,lol been one them days..I suspect it's A&M like everyone else.Banks is a great back tho,so this isn't a huge loss.

Nah we’re good
We are? Because of whom? Still don’t have the stud running back that we badly need. Not sure if this guy would be the answer, but we need a bellcow running back or 2 along the lines of Swift at Georgia or Harris at Bama and we don’t have anybody like that on the roster or about to commit to us.

We are? Because of whom? Still don’t have the stud running back that we badly need. Not sure if this guy would be the answer, but we need a bellcow running back or 2 along the lines of Swift at Georgia or Harris at Bama and we don’t have anybody like that on the roster or about to commit to us.

Who needs a RB? Chaney gonna let Bailey throw 60+ times a game.

VN Store

Back