'18 FL OT Daniel Faalele

Holy crap that would be an unreal pickup out of left field. He just got bumped to a high 4-star on Rivals (Around 150 nationally). Taking 4 OL now if you can get him and Carvin should be an absolute no brainer. If Wells can go into IMG Academy and beat out UGA and Michigan for someone like that it would be amazing. And making inroads there would be massive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Probably because nobody thought they had a chance with this guy. You don't turn down a big-time OL like this, that's for sure.

Im with you. Like you said in another thread, our linebacker board doesn't look to hot. I'd take one linebacker, and look to add another offensive lineman or wait and see if a new corner pops up.

Reactions: 1 person
is carvin or this guy a Guard at the next level? why couldnt you take them both?

I think both Probably grade out better at tackle honestly. I'm fine with taking both personally. I think we should honestly take 5 offensive lineman a year. Two pure tackles and the other three who can play multiple spots. My reason for this is that I think every lineman coming in should redshirt, in order to can strength and learn the checks and what not. Unless your a freak like Trey Smith. That way if someone decides to transfer or go pro early you should have plenty of depth.

I think both Probably grade out better at tackle honestly. I'm fine with taking both personally. I think we should honestly take 5 offensive lineman a year. Two pure tackles and the other three who can play multiple spots. My reason for this is that I think every lineman coming in should redshirt, in order to can strength and learn the checks and what not. Unless your a freak like Trey Smith. That way if someone decides to transfer or go pro early you should have plenty of depth.

a 400lb tackle?

does 400lbs belong on the outside?

The kid does not look 400lbs. Not a lot of bad weight on him. He attends IMG academy and the have top notch coaches and trainers. Get him on campus and maybe drop 50 lbs off him and I think he would be a great tackle in a couple years. I think he played soccer his whole life until recently so he has to have pretty good feet to play soccer, and 6'8 don't belong inside lol.

a 400lb tackle?

He's a Tackle all the way. Way too tall to play Guard. Also, there is no way he's still 400 lbs. He's slimmed down a good amount since last year. The kid looks really good physically and athletically he's insane for someone his size. He picked up a ton of his offers just based on some of his rugby film. Supposedly he had an incredible spring practice at IMG.

Last edited:
I know UT likes him (waaaaay more than his IMG teammate Unjie), but most schools seem to have taken a wait and see approach with the massive OL. He originally wanted to commit early, but has since slowed his timeline. I'm not sure he's a take right now for Alabama, Michigan, UGA, etc. until some see him play in a few games, so Tennessee could swoop in here if it wants to add a 4th OL.

-Simonton

Reactions: 2 people
Definitely the first guy you want getting off the bus. Can't teach SIZE. Even if he's raw in technique, that can be taught.

I'm more interested in his "Motor". If he's got Drive and the "Want to", he could be a HUGE pick up. You get a guy that's that big and wants to learn instead of just using his size and the potential is astronomical!!!

Get this kid Walt

VN Store

Back