'18 FL CB Tanner Ingle (UT commit 6/19/17)

True. Wonder who the dumba$$ was that started that rumor? Oh yeah, it was me. My bad. I wasn't trying to start a rumor, made a guess, probably should have kept it to myself and will from now on.

This is why I'm a cat person.... Just can't trust dogs

Decommited on Twitter

Edit: My apologies. Only opening up his recruitment. He hasn't actually decommited.

Last edited:
Bound to happen. Smart move actually. Even if they love Tennessee they need to be recruited by the next coach.

I took it like Butch was basically telling him better find another school because the next coach and staff probably won’t take you. Whatever, time to move on I’m sure we’ll be in a better place soon.

Reactions: 1 person
I took it like Butch was basically telling him better find another school because the next coach and staff probably won’t take you. Whatever, time to move on I’m sure we’ll be in a better place soon.

None of Jones’ business, not his place to call a kid and tell him to “get out quick” because he presumes the next coach wouldn’t recruit/sign him. That’s crap. Go count your money Sgt Carter and leave Tennessee alone.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't think this kid goes anywhere so long as the next staff continues to express interest. Kid loves him some Tennessee.

Kid will be scheme dependent based on if he is kept around. I personally wouldn't recruit nickel types. Give me guys with the same skill sets and the nickel will work itself out.

VN Store

Back