'17 VA DT Jordan Williams (Clemson commit)

I'm not sure all those guys are going to Clemson.
At Auburn, at GaTech (Wishbone) and at Fla State.
The rest of their schedule is really bad.
Watson will go to NFL and no comparable backup on the bench or coming in.
Butch is a good closer with parents, who don't want to hear "I told you so" from now on.

Trevor Lawerence would be huge for Clemson if he doesn't go to UGA.

"It's no big deal that we miss out on the better recruits in TN"

Yeah, enjoy your 3 star ****....

Looking like Vanderbilt or something..

Reactions: 1 person
Ill say it...MORAN!!

Are you looking for this perhaps?

'Moron'

mo·ron
ˈmôrˌän/Submit
nouninformal
a stupid person.
synonyms: fool, idiot, ass, blockhead, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, imbecile, cretin, dullard, simpleton, clod;

Engl"ish", "ish", meaning something similar to the English language. LOL

'Moron'

mo·ron
ˈmôrˌän/Submit
nouninformal
a stupid person.
synonyms: fool, idiot, ass, blockhead, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, imbecile, cretin, dullard, simpleton, clod;

Didn't really think I would have to say that this is a running joke on here.

Reactions: 3 people

'Moron'

mo·ron
ˈmôrˌän/Submit
nouninformal
a stupid person.

Nope. He meant Moran. It is a VN term of endearment for a fellow idiot poster.

We should probably add it to the urban dictionary. :compute:

He may be right this time. Moron may be more fitting in this circumstance. :)

After review, the call on the field is reversed. Moron is the proper term. VolAnthem is awarded no points and may God have mercy on his soul. :salute:

Reactions: HalfullVol
It never was because neither player was high on the coaches board. What occurs to me is when you include these players in your crusade to prove there is something wrong with in state recruiting is that you are either clueless or trolling. And I'm guessing the latter. The only reason several people are asking is because one person, that would be you, keeps bringing it up.

I haven't seen this discussed here, if it has my apologies. But, everyone is really concerned about so many instate players going elsewhere.

One of the things that jumps out to me is that these players were all growing up and getting interested in football at a time when we were going through the worst 7 years in program history. These players likely never formed a bond to the home state school during their formative years, which would explain why so many had other schools higher on their list.

Just something to consider, the next time people feel the urge to blast Butch Jones for failing to earn a commitment 6 months before signing day or blast a 17 year old kid because he did not make the decision that seem most logical to them.

'Moron'

mo·ron
ˈmôrˌän/Submit
nouninformal
a stupid person.

This thread was bumped from the abyss for this?

Look, I know it was an outside chance that we landed Rodgers and/or Richardson. Has it ever occurred to you that it might be a problem when in-state recruits do not even consider going to UT? Several people are asking the question, you might consider giving it some thought.

Did you post this same thing on the Virginia board? How about SC?

And this. :lolabove:

giphy.gif

'Moron'

mo·ron
ˈmôrˌän/Submit
nouninformal
a stupid person.

Gotta love stupid newbies..RF regulars don't say moron...its Moran. Long running joke and you just got #hooklinesinkered

Reactions: drvenner

VN Store

Back