'17 TN RB/CB Chase Hayden (Arkansas commit)

I could easily see Jordan leave after spring. Senior who is 3rd on depth chart. 4th if TN gets Evans. 5th if TN gets Hayden
But even the 3rd back in this offense gets reps. They want to mismatch you with play design and differing skill sets. That said, I agree with you on the Evans/Hayden thing. And one doesn’t knock out the other, since you can backcount a grad transfer to ‘21.

Best case scenario is get Evans, backcount Hayden and that NDSU LB.

But even the 3rd back in this offense gets reps. They want to mismatch you with play design and differing skill sets. That said, I agree with you on the Evans/Hayden thing. And one doesn’t knock out the other, since you can backcount a grad transfer to ‘21.

Best case scenario is get Evans, backcount Hayden and that NDSU LB.

Idk what I will do with myself if we get Evans, Hayden, and the NDSU LB.
Would be the most talent we have had on this roster in quite some time.

He is better than most of the Rb room as it stand currently.
I think you're exaggerating. No offense to the young man, and I appreciate he's a legacy, but I'm not sure we couldn't do better with that spot in the next class.

Side note, every time I think of his pops, I remember when he broke his leg and you could see it flop. Nasty. Felt so bad for him at the time.

I think you're exaggerating. No offense to the young man, and I appreciate he's a legacy, but I'm not sure we couldn't do better with that spot in the next class.

Side note, every time I think of his pops, I remember when he broke his leg and you could see it flop. Nasty. Felt so bad for him at the time.

Look Chase is better than everyone in the Rb room except Chandler and Gray. This is factual. He is a victim of coaching turnovers at Arkansas Bret B and Morris. Differences in coaching philosophies and an injury.

I remember when he was in HS the consensus was he would have to play WR or DB. He’s a solid 210 right now

He isn't better than Gray or Chandler. It's not debatable there.

I think I would take Jordan over him, but I'm not high on either guy.
Chandler hasn't impressed me. Gray hasn't impressed me outside the last few games of the year. Jordan hasn't impressed me either. But a lot of it's on the OL to be fair.

2 years to play. Chandler, Jordan, and CFA(Chickfila) gone after this year. Hodge and Whitehead are a different kind of back and might move to LB. Legacy kid and brother is a stud. He is a take IMO regardless of Evans
Wrong. Hayden doesn’t want to come if Evans does.

Based on what?? He has never been higher than 3rd leading rusher at Arkansas.

For the record his freshman yr he was the co-starter and leading rusher until he was injured. Then when Bret B was fired and they went to a spread offense Morris used him sparingly. Again he's better than Jordan and CFA and whoever is behind them.

Wrong. Hayden doesn’t want to come if Evans does.
How do you think the carries would break down between Gray, Chandler, Hayden?

Gray-50%
Chandler-25%
Hayden-25%

Or would Hayden come here with the hope of being the #1 back?

Whats your thought?

Sorry, BGS....i meant to ask @de1conley

Last edited:
So based on the fact that he was hurt, he is better than most of our rb?
Yes.....yes that is what we are saying. We are saying that because he was hurt he was better than most of our RB's. Now an idiot may want to say look at his film prior to him getting injured, but only an idiot would suggest that.

VN Store

Back