'17 TN RB/CB Chase Hayden (Arkansas commit)

“I just had a good time,” Hayden said. “I had a great time learning from coach Gillespie, just like seeing what I could do better and him giving me pointers for what I need to work on. I had a great time down here.”

“It feels like home,” Hayden said. “I come up here, like, I’ve pretty much seen everything. I feel like I just know pretty much.”

Scout

Reactions: 2 people
Hearing some good things here.

post-28035-youre-very-good-you-you-unders-HcoL.gif

Going to be interesting to see who this staff takes at RB on 2017 class. Some really good ones in state like Hayden, Richardson and Chandler. We are blowing up nationally as well. It's a crucial year for RB recruiting to make sure you take the right guy with Hurd and Kamara as likely NFL bound that year

If anyone is having a bad day head on over to 247 sports and look at their composite rankings for the 2017 Tennessee players. I could easily see us pulling 8 or 9 of the top 13 and their rankings are ridiculous. The amount of talent is unbelievable. Butch has to take as small as possible for '16 because we wil max out on the '17 class.

If anyone is having a bad day head on over to 247 sports and look at their composite rankings for the 2017 Tennessee players. I could easily see us pulling 8 or 9 of the top 13 and their rankings are ridiculous. The amount of talent is unbelievable. Butch has to take as small as possible for '16 because we wil max out on the '17 class.

Looks good.
2017 Football Top Tennessee Recruits

Reactions: 1 person
Per Hubbs

Although we don't expect a lot of real targets to be at Tennessee's game this weekend against Bowling Green in Nashville, there are a few relevant 2017 targets we've talked to that are planning on being at Nissan Stadium.

Chase Hayden plans to be at the game.

Per Hubbs

Also, 2017 instate running back Chase Hayden is likely to be a visitor in November. His stock continues to rise as he picked up a Michigan offer earlier this month and Ole Miss, Alabama, Notre Dame and Duke are all talking to the Vol legacy.

Interesting on the Michigan offer. Wasn't dad from Michigan?

Yes. Aaron Hayden was from Detroit and as a matter of fun useless trivia, he went to Mumford High School which Eddie Murphy made famous with his tee shirt (Mumford Phys. Ed) in the Beverly Hills Cop movies.

Per Hubbs

Legacy running back Chase Hayden is expected in the house. The 2017 West Tennessee all-purpose back has put up huge numbers this year and he's a finalist for the Mr. Football Award.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back