'17' TN ATH Tee Higgins (Clemson commit)

The more I think about this the more angry I become. It's not that he chose Clemson, it's how he did it in such a disrespectful way to a staff that has probably treated him and his family like a king. And on a holiday no less, he obviously led Butch on or CBJ would have never sent that tweet this morning. Recruits should be a man and be honest with coaches, if you want to play elsewhere them just tell the damn truth.

Reactions: 1 person
Von Pearson was our leading receiver (in terms of yards) last season with 409 receiving yards.

Clemson had 5 guys with at least 492 receiving yards.

I can't really say I blame Tee or Amari for committing to Clemson

Reactions: 2 people
The good news is tee is gonna have a hard time not flipping back to us if we have a good year.

Not if we don't feature WRs better. I wouldn't if I planned on getting to the NFL. Either run a better passing offense or keep losing them.

And if we ran more complex passing plays with Worley we can surely do it with Dobbs. Worley was terrible in every aspect. IMO

LOL joking right? Turtle was a troll who said UT then said Clemson.

Trolling or not, he still said when the video was coming out when no one else had mentioned a video.

And his final call was Clemson.

He may be a troll as in not a UT fan but he still ended up right.
I hate it but I'm not going to BS my way out of it. His final call was 100% accurate.

Definitely time to start wondering why recruiting is not going well. At this point last year, it seemed like the stars had aligned for us to have another monster class.

It now seems like the staff is having trouble selling their vision without the promise of early PT or highly rated legacy recruits to hop on board and bring in other other guys.

Granted, there's still plenty of time for things to turn around (especially if the team wins big in 2016). Still though, you've gotta wonder why exactly recruiting has dropped off since the 2015 class.

I hate Hunter Johnson. No blame for Tee, the kid wants to go to Clemson. Johnson is a piece if you ask me.

What in the world is so dang special about Clemson......

They have won like 60 games in 5 years. They made the National Championship game last year. They have put WRs in the NFL who are doing well. They have a Heisman QB. They have a great recruiter as head coach.

Reactions: 3 people
Definitely time to start wondering why recruiting is not going well. At this point last year, it seemed like the stars had aligned for us to have another monster class.

It now seems like the staff is having trouble selling their vision without the promise of early PT or highly rated legacy recruits to hop on board and bring in other other guys.

Granted, there's still plenty of time for things to turn around (especially if the team wins big in 2016). Still though, you've gotta wonder why exactly recruiting has dropped off since the 2015 class.

One team made it to the Natty game while the other choked it's chance away. That's the difference in these Clemson-Tennessee battles.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back