'17' TN ATH Tee Higgins (Clemson commit)

Until UT fixes the passing game these receivers are going to consider other schools. Heck, I would. How many 4-5 stars have we wasted over the last three years? Butch has even said he does not believe in 7 on 7's during the summer. How can you compete in this league if you are ignoring part of the offense?

What about the rbs? We run, but not getting no big time backs either

Thanks volatil. We must have some young recruiting watchers here who don't realize yet how to read the tea leaves. When every known reliable insider and source on the site is consistently telling the same story about a recruit then it is pretty much true at that point in time. So, barring one of those trusted sources changing their tune (very doubtful here), the player should be considered a Vol.

Reactions: 1 person
That seems impossible

All I know is if Amari wants to play with Tee it will be in Knoxville. Maleik Gray has been a huge recruiting machine since committing. He is determined to get everyone. I'm impressed. I was wrong about that kid. I was very apprehensive about celebrating his commitment. He's all in.

Reactions: 4 people
All I know is if Amari wants to play with Tee it will be in Knoxville. Maleik Gray has been a huge recruiting machine since committing. He is determined to get everyone. I'm impressed. I was wrong about that kid. I was very apprehensive about celebrating his commitment. He's all in.

I guess his isn't publicized is why I feel that way. I see Rodgers and HJ recruiting Tee and other players recruiting in state targets to other schools, but Maleik never tweets about recruiting other players.

He said he was coming for everyone. Mentioned Higgins and Rogers right after he committed. We all know that will be a tall order if not impossible. He's trying though.

Tee is a Vol, really all we should care about.

Reactions: 3 people
I have a feeling that Tee and Gray will convince Richardson and Stevens to sign with the BIG Orange. Big orange, big ideas.

I know he has talked with a friend about playing for UT.

He's a Vol and the only way he's playing with that friend is if the friend commits to UT.

Maleik is also talking to the friend.

JS

Edit: should have gone to the next page before commenting. Lol.

Last edited:
He said he was coming for everyone. Mentioned Higgins and Rogers right after he committed. We all know that will be a tall order if not impossible. He's trying though.

Tee is a Vol, really all we should care about.

It'd be great to see all these young men in the cool shade of orange (and smokin' in gray!) :)

Reactions: 1 person
I'm bad at being vague. Amari Rogers

That was my first guess. I don't get why it was such a mystery. It's not really a secret that they're friends and have talked about playing together (in context with Clemson).

Amari has great relationships with many players in the Tenn program and former players to. I have long said I think he flips come signing day, and I also think he becomes a star.

VN Store

Back