'17 TN ATH Maleik Gray (UT signee)

Siap..... Ryan Callahan said Gray told him this weekend that he believes FSU would do a better job helping him get to the NFL. Obviously, Callahan didn't think that was positive for UT. Didn't think it was a catastrophic for us, but sounded like FSU may now be a legit threat.

Yeah Josh & Will played the audio on their show Tuesday during the recruiting segment. It sounded even worse when you hear the entire statement from his own voice. Apparently he is connected with a former fsu db thats now in the NFL thats in his ear about going there.

Jimbo will keep him as long as he wants after this new contract.

FSU coaches Sanders and Graham have done a great job negative recruiting against Tennessee saying that CBJ is gone after this year due to Tenn fans posting so on message boards....Congratulations

Dalvin Cook showing out helps too.

Yeah Josh & Will played the audio on their show Tuesday during the recruiting segment. It sounded even worse when you hear the entire statement from his own voice. Apparently he is connected with a former fsu db thats now in the NFL thats in his ear about going there.

Jalen Ramsey?

I mean, I was actually caught off guard by it,” Gray said. “But it’s a part of the business, with coaches being interchanged and being moved, so I can’t really let that affect me. So I’m going to continue to do what I’ve got to do to be successful in the program.”

Gray hasn’t ruled out taking an official visit to Florida State this weekend coming off his weekend visit with the Vols. But he said Martinez’s departure wouldn’t make him more likely to return to Florida State.

“That has nothing to do with it,” Gray said. “I was really, really close (with Martinez). But that’s a part of the business.”
-Callahan on Gray's thoughts about the DB coach change.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back