'17 MS RB Cam Akers (FSU commit 12/27)

I think Butch wins this battle too. Trey Smith to UT was huge and they're friends. If your 5 star Left tackle buddy, who's also an EE, chose one of your top schools, why not join him in January? Akers has visited UT quite a few times and CRG has a very close relationship with him...Trey chose UT and I think Akers will also. Just a feeling...
I like your reasoning.

Reactions: 2 people
Well thanks for ruining it for us. Now what am I supposed to do with my time? Spend it with my wife and kids?

You wanna take turns kicking each other in the crotch. It'll be about the same. Mine talk.... a lot.

Reactions: 5 people
Ben-Stiller-Is-Retro-Do-It-Reaction-Gif.gif

Only problem I see is that we need to put in some single back and I formations to attract big time backs. Akers could go to a team like Bama, Ohio st. Etc and be featured. Butch has go to adapt to players and schemes. Turn loose if the Offense and let a OC run his scheme and sets.

Reactions: 1 person
You wanna take turns kicking each other in the crotch. It'll be about the same. Mine talk.... a lot.

Yeah....my wife wants to always talk....about things? My kids want me to spend time with them....and play. I got no time for all that crap. I feed them, clothe them and put a roof over their heads. WTF more do they want? My time too? My love? I don't get it. :no:

Next thing you know they'll want me to hug them or something. :sick:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back