'17 JUCO CB Keisean Nixon (South Carolina Commit 12/14/2016)

He is hot right now offers from us, GA, and USCe. Hopefully we get him. I read somewhere that he and Kongbo are friends.
Kongbo tweeted today a picture of himself playing from Bama game and saying he is excited about the next two years.

Reactions: 6 people
He is hot right now offers from us, GA, and USCe. Hopefully we get him. I read somewhere that he and Kongbo are friends.
Kongbo tweeted today a picture of himself playing from Bama game and saying he is excited about the next two years.

Saw that. Hoping that is good news.

I'm going to have see Bruin wrong (again), before I believe he's wrong (again). :)

Yep. He committed to going to miss state on his last OV then a Very productive in home visit for Jones the next day convinced him to OV to us. We should be in good shape here now

Nah man. You are much better when you are negative. Dont hedge your bets. Embrace your dark side.

Reactions: 1 person
Bald biker from the top rope I can't give you any more than one like but I would give you a hundred if I could

Well technically I am dead agianst taking a Juco so there you have it. Lol

I'm like you Bruin & don't normally like taking on JUCO's. Sometimes teams/schools though have to or think they have found a gem in some of them sometimes.

Kenny O'Neal is what ruined me on JUCO's. I mean he was one of the most hyped JUCO's ever & he came to UT & did basically nothing. He laid a big fat egg in his time at UT.

You could tell he had the skills. I don't know what it was that kept him from being a good football player when he came to UT. Something happened though.

Was it coaching or was it more O'Neal & his mentality towards it(football & coaching)? I don't have the answer to that question. I just know I was so hyped when we signed him. I thought we had found a true diamond in the rough.

4eefe6ef78ff3dabd70112e6430a8a69.png

Reactions: 4 people
Haven't seen the film yet. Can anyone tell me if he can turn his head around on deep balls? That's all I need to know.

If he does, then he may be starting next season.

Reactions: 10 people
Haven't seen the film yet. Can anyone tell me if he can turn his head around on deep balls? That's all I need to know.

I'm sure it can be coached out of him, but I don't think Willie will be around to do that.

All the film I have watched on him shows he plays the ball very well. He always has himself in good position, and is a ball hawk that knows what to do with it when he gets it in his hands as well.

Definitely a take if we can get him. Looks better than any DB we have at this point IMO.

VN Store

Back