'17 IN QB Hunter Johnson (Former UT Commit 8/23/15) (Clemson commit)

So he’ll have fun playing in front of 20,000 fans at home games.

Nice choice.

Worst fan base in the Big Ten. Good school though.

Gorgeous campus too. I highly recommend taking a look if you're ever in the area.

That being said, yes, some of their fans were insufferable when we played them. Of course, some of ours can be too lol :)

Gorgeous campus too. I highly recommend taking a look if you're ever in the area.

That being said, yes, some of their fans were insufferable when we played them. Of course, some of ours can be too lol :)

Northwestern is one of my favorite colleges in America. Amazing medical school and health system. If you're ever needing medical attention in Chicago, Northwestern Medicine is a place you can't go wrong with. Aside from Boston, Chicago has some of the best health care avaialble in the country.

Northwestern is one of my favorite colleges in America. Amazing medical school and health system. If you're ever needing medical attention in Chicago, Northwestern Medicine is a place you can't go wrong with. Aside from Boston, Chicago has some of the best health care avaialble in the country.

Totally agree. My wife has MS and goes to a neurologist at NW. They are terrific. The hospital is amazing. That’s where I’ll go too if I need serious medical help.

So HJ has decided to get a good education vs. an iffy shot at the NFL? Probably a wise decision.

I do too. He is a class act. If I had a son good enough to play D1 football I would have zero problems with Fitz coaching him. I’ve lived in the Chicago area since 1980 and pull for NW except when they play us.

It was great to see him as a player, and then moving up to coach. I've lived here since '53, and I pull for NU, too.

My only question is why? Bump the thread?
Who cares?
Is it mandatory to bump threads of portal players if they ever were in any way recruits of UT,

VN Store

Back