'17 IN QB Hunter Johnson (Former UT Commit 8/23/15) (Clemson commit)

There was a guy who posted on here from Indiana who had a son being recruited a few years ago. I think the kids name was Matthew Johnson. Wonder if there's any relation.

Anybody hear Bill King and Wiltfong discuss him on Sirius XM this morning? Curious if anything of note was said

@SWiltfong247: Started my day talking #PennState #OhioState #Michigan #NotreDame #Georgia & Hunter Johnson with @BillisKing Billisking.com - The VOX of College Sport

Noticed this in the reply to the above tweet:

@jimmyweddle: @SWiltfong247 @BillisKing He's the most sound QB for his age I've ever seen. Is he a No.1 in the nation type of QB? Steve u know best!

@SWiltfong247: @jimmyweddle @BillisKing He's the best I've seen thus far in person, and he's in the discussion, but as usual, lots of competition for No. 1

Last edited:
Anybody hear Bill King and Wiltfong discuss him on Sirius XM this morning? Curious if anything of note was said

@SWiltfong247: Started my day talking #PennState #OhioState #Michigan #NotreDame #Georgia & Hunter Johnson with @BillisKing Billisking.com - The VOX of College Sport

Noticed this in the reply to the above tweet:

@jimmyweddle: @SWiltfong247 @BillisKing He's the most sound QB for his age I've ever seen. Is he a No.1 in the nation type of QB? Steve u know best!

There is no way he will be ranked the #1 QB in the nation for his class… He will be committed to UT before he is ranked.

He's going to be very special. He blew everyone away at Purdue's camp a few months ago as well as the Elite 11 camp here in Ohio.

Reactions: 3 people
hBC06FE92

So if this guy is a '17, that means the film I'm watching is freshman film correct? That can't be can it?

Reactions: 1 person
If that was a true freshman that was the best tape I've ever seen.His pocket awareness is unreal.Plus he is very accurate.Props too his Pops and Butch for the early offer.

stares down receivers. pass.

ha! when I was a freshman I don't think I even knew where the field was.

This kid has talent to spare . It's such a relief to be able to watch Butch and Co. get us in on all these elite kids now instead of having to try and piece together a team to compete in the SEC .

VN Store

Back