'17 AL LB Will Ignont (UT commit 10/26/2016)

ZLnEofP.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Tifwiw but I talked to someone down there close to this kid and they say there a major character issues with him.

What, did he give his word, as a man, that he was going to do something? Then crawfish like a little B and go back on it?

Reactions: 5 people
Also this kid was at IMG Academy ND decided on his own to go back to Buckhorn to try to compete for a state title. If he was good enough for IMG then he is a big time commitment in my opinion.

Also this kid was at IMG Academy ND decided on his own to go back to Buckhorn to try to compete for a state title. If he was good enough for IMG then he is a big time commitment in my opinion.

Auburn board says he was kicked out for failing drug tests

The kid is 240 already? IF he can carry the lbs and move well, is athletic, he could be beastly...that's as far as I'll go.

The drop off between JRM and Kirkland to the other players is more significant than it should have been. We're talking about upper classman that wouldn't see the field if it hadn't been for injuries. Yes, I think the development of the linebackers has been questionable.
lawl. are you serious? There are not many if any teams I know of that could lose players of the caliber of the 2 you mentioned without severe dropoff especially losing both at once. What the heck kind of silly world are you guys living in? The fact that Colton Jumper has been starting at MLB and the drop off has not been nearly as much as people seem to have thought it would be is a testament to development. The fact it took Alabama to finally expose us with all the injuries we have had this year is a testament to development.

This team has taken the next man up mantra to a whole different level. Lets be clear the teams we lost to are legit playoff worthy teams. Alabama is for real and even fully healthy that would be an uphill battle for us any team in the nation. At some point people need the ability to separate what you want from reality. Just because you hate a team does not mean you should be stupid about acknowledging they are better. It is a fact.

Could we have beaten them if we were fully healthy and clicking on all cylinders? Maybe if they brought their B game. But Bama 2016 on their A game loses to no one in the country. It really sucks to say it but it is true. We all knew this before the season but people talked themselves out of it for some stupid reason. In most other conferences UT would be a playofff team. Sadly we play in the SEC and have Bama on our schedule every year. No mater what else this team does until we can beat Bama consistently we have no hopes at a playoff spot because u cant make it with 2 losses.

Bama will always be our biggest rival because of our schedule. They have more power over our destiny than any other team because of schedule and we should be building strictly to beat them because if we can beat them we can beat anyone.

Kid was an Auburn lock to their fans as of late. People talking about drug tests are hilarious. Auburn fans aren't lying like that to tell the truth. They wanted him and were surprised how fast things changed.

Don't be gullible enough to to fall for and perpetuate some of the butt hurt,irresponsible accusations from rival boards...Imagine if this was your son,brother,family member,or good friend..how would you feel about some of these most likely outrageous and damaging comments being tossed about.....

Don't be gullible enough to to fall for and perpetuate some of the butt hurt,irresponsible accusations from rival boards...Imagine if this was your son,brother,family member,or good friend..how would you feel about some of these most likely outrageous and damaging comments being tossed about.....

Some posters like to post anything to seem like an insider. I don't even bring nonsense to this board. Believe me I hear it all.

This kid improved a lot from his junior to senior clips. Just watched the ones from this year. I won't claim him as a good player or anything since certain posters wait for others to be wrong on a kid. Hope he lives up to his billing and keeps improving. There's a MLB committed to Auburn here I'm working with this offseason that I wish we could pull. He's Reuben Foster at 6'3 230lbs. Absolute freak athlete. 😎😎😎😎😎

VN Store

Back