'16 TN OL Bryce Mathews (Ole Miss commit)

(*I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.....*)

Hey, fake ass Deuce. Yeah you, the Old Piss fan. Riddle me this: how's it feel, being a fan of a team that can't even decide on a nickname?? What are y'all gonna be this year?? The Rebels, the Black Bears, the Rebel Black Bears, the Crotch Crickets (or whatever that stupid nickname is for your defense), or the Bulldogs?? Oh, wait, that last one's a mistake, that's the OTHER team in that festering cesspool you call a state.....ya know, the GOOD team.

You come up in here, attempting to "troll" my brother and sister Vol fans with your tired ass rhetoric about how y'all beat us last year. Let me just say this:

joker-clap-o.gif

Congratulations....you beat a Tennessee team starting 4 true freshman offensive linemen. You beat a Tennessee team that was down however many wide receivers. You beat a Tennessee team that was trying to crawl tooth and nail, inch by inch out of the primordial hell that we've gone through thanks to two previous coaches. You beat a Tennessee team that, by all regards, has gone through the worst stretch in school history......Congratulations. But, at the same time, count your lucky stars that you don't play us again at any time in the near future. Because that crawl that I mentioned.....we can see the light at the top of the well. We can see the proverbial "light at the end of the tunnel", and this time it ain't a train. Count your lucky stars that your precious whatever they call themselves don't make a return trip to Neyland, and that the men in Orange don't come to Oxford and burn your precious little stadium (and "The Grove", whatever the hell that is) to the ground.

Sir/Ma'am/Caitlyn Jenner, whatever you identify as......the real Deuce is here, and I don't play well with others. You don't believe me, go ahead and shoot our super-mod Freak a note and ask him about me. I give less than zero damns if your feelings get hurt, and the levels of depravity to which I'm willing to stoop should have books written about them. VolNation's not big enough for two Deuces. I urge you to see yourself out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17 people
(*to help out my friend onthewayback, and so the special-ed Mississippian can figure it out*)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpzao5KfmVI&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Lol, I still consider Ole Miss the Vanderbilt of the west. Sure they've been good for a couple of years but they'll be back to largely irrelevant in no time.

Freeze will be gone after any other good year imo. I see their recruiting going south soon.

I just can't even get upset at an Ole Miss fan. Sure they beat us last year but historically that is a doormat program outside of a short period of time in the 50s and 60s. We've pretty much owned their ass not that I really would brag on that because everyone has owned Ole Miss pretty much. They are kind of little the mentally challenged, racist little brother of the west that everyone laughs at. I just can't argue with an Ole Miss fan with a straight face because until they actually win anything who gives a crap?

Reactions: 1 person
Not at all. It's just amazing how smoke is blown up each one of your asses about how you win most all the battles against ole miss when you should be telling the whole truth about freeze being a force in recruiting. However you spin it it's not that difficult to win the east. Take on an auburn Alabama LSU every year and see where the vols would be in the west. Near the bottom or at the bottom. 6 losses last year if you were in west no doubt.

I'd imagine this is why Freeze is a 'force' on the recruiting trail.

Attachments

• laquon-treadwell-cash-women.jpg
    laquon-treadwell-cash-women.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: 5 people
Sir/Ma'am/Caitlyn Jenner, whatever you identify as......the real Deuce is here, and I don't play well with others. You don't believe me, go ahead and shoot our super-mod Freak a note and ask him about me. I give less than zero damns if your feelings get hurt, and the levels of depravity to which I'm willing to stoop should have books written about them. VolNation's not big enough for two Deuces. I urge you to see yourself out.

mSFXk2a.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Didn't know this kid committed and clicked the thread to see what the deal was only to find that one single Ole Miss fan turned the thread upside down and left carnage. Haha jeez guys.

Did someone really flaunt Alex Givens around like we care?

Honest question... Did we really ever recruit Givens? I remember his name being brought up in January when we were in panic mode about getting 1 more OL commit.. That was before the staff put the full court press on Drew Richmond.

Honest question... Did we really ever recruit Givens? I remember his name being brought up in January when we were in panic mode about getting 1 more OL commit.. That was before the staff put the full court press on Drew Richmond.

We never pursued him period. One of the posters on here actually said he was a good guy and hoped the staff would offer him but it never happened.

Not at all. It's just amazing how smoke is blown up each one of your asses about how you win most all the battles against ole miss when you should be telling the whole truth about freeze being a force in recruiting. However you spin it it's not that difficult to win the east. Take on an auburn Alabama LSU every year and see where the vols would be in the west. Near the bottom or at the bottom. 6 losses last year if you were in west no doubt.

And this comes from a guy who's team has never even made it to the SECCG. WOW

Reactions: 1 person

Fixed your user name

Reactions: 16 people

VN Store

Back