'16 TN LB Daniel Bituli (UT commit 7/18/15)

Boom! did not think we were recruiting anymore LBs. i expect he'll play a role similar to Jakob johnson and maggitt/weatherd.

Boom!!! Welcome aboard Mr. Bituli!

logo.png

Butch never quits. This coaching staff never quits. I kept saying to myself, at some point the hype will die down. There's no way Butch can consistently recruit the top talent in the state every single year. I mean, no great coach gets every great kid.

But they just keep going. It's like every year we are lined up to have a top 10 class. We are still in the early EARLY stages of becoming relevant on a national level again and he still gets the best kids week in and week out.

I'm just blown away. Butch and staff have far exceeded my expectations on the recruiting trail. This group is tireless. I can't wait to say the same about wins and championships.

GO VOLS!

So basically, your feeling is that Butch is recruiting fairly well?

Didn't realize he is ranked #6 ILB and #82 player in the nation on ESPN. Did not think he was rated that high. Kid is big and athletic. A lot of upside.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm still confused. Is this kid good or not? :eek:lol: I think I'll just take the opinion of CBJ instead of listening to all of you wonderful hooligans! :hi:

Reactions: 1 person
I'm still confused. Is this kid good or not? :eek:lol: I think I'll just take the opinion of CBJ instead of listening to all of you wonderful hooligans! :hi:

Yeah...I would normally be super amped about this, but all of the prior discussions make me wonder whether he's great or not. Eh, I'll trust Butch

If Chavis and Muschamp both offer a kid, that should be all the reassurance you need if you doubt Thig. Big pickup. Boom.

Reactions: 13 people
If Chavis and Muschamp both offer a kid, that should be all the reassurance you need if you doubt Thig. Big pickup. Boom.

I hadn't checked the offer list. Valid point on both. I'd buy THAT for a dollar!

VN Store

Back