'16 TN LB Daniel Bituli (UT commit 7/18/15)

He looks plenty aggressive in highlights but of course that's highlights and not full game.

I will say that the school and competition he faces keeps me from saying he is a lock stud type. However I think his potential in terms of size and athleticism is too much to pass up. You just hope it's not a Chris Donald situation of dominating lower tier competition.

Man that's the truth. What a waste.

No disrespect to you or your friend, but his offer list says otherwise by elite coaches who get paid millions.

None taken. However, you also don't realize that coached can't evaluate kids all over the country this quickly. Offers are made based on other schools making offers many times.

The real evaluation is made after that. That's why not all offers are commitable.

Reactions: 1 person
None taken. However, you also don't realize that coached can't evaluate kids all over the country this quickly. Offers are made based on other schools making offers many times.

The real evaluation is made after that. That's why not all offers are commitable.

All an offer means, especially from UT is the coaches are watching. A huge amount of the offers are meaningless in reality.

I think they would take a commitment from Bituli though.

Reactions: 2 people

Petera Wilson?

A top 100 type of football talent should have been able to join the team 1 week prior to the state tournament and finished top 3 at worst....very suspect for this guy.

... BS I think someone said he had only been wrestling a few weeks & he put up a good fight to the top guy.

You gotta throw in conditioning there somewhere. D1 wrestlers are like Navy Seals when it comes to stamina.

that's why the marines are at the state tournament

sorry for the quality of the photos when I found out Daniel was up & was shooting across the tournament.

Attachments

• IMG_6045.jpg
    IMG_6045.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6044.jpg
    IMG_6044.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
ok who cares which one of you guys can do the rock bottom the best and the peoples elbow. I don't care if this kid can wrestler or not. He isn't thinking about coming here to wrestle he is possibly coming to play football. So let's talk about that or i'm about to stone cold stun everyone in here. Can i get a hell yeah!!!!!

fyp

tumblr_nh9hfd8ACm1s391qwo1_400.gif

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back