'16 MS CB Nigel Knott

The medical staff at bama determined that it wasn't in his best interest to continue to play football. Translation...either he has a serious medical problem or he has a somewhat serious medical problem and he isn't very good.

Never understood why he chose Bama in the first play & stayed there so long . Should’ve went to Ole Miss, Miss. State or Tennessee.

Reactions: bpalmer28
Doubt we pursue if bama felt he could no longer continue playing football. Pruitt not risking a scholly on that if that was the real reason he was out last yr.

Pruitt coached him. He knows about his talent, medical issues, and other factors. He’ll make a good decision.

I didn't even know he had transferred to Ole Miss until he hit the portal again. Wonder what's up with the kid. All the transferring equals too many alarm bells to want him here, but I'm curious what's up?

Reactions: VolnJC
I didn't even know he had transferred to Ole Miss until he hit the portal again. Wonder what's up with the kid. All the transferring equals too many alarm bells to want him here, but I'm curious what's up?
Not only did he transfer from East Carolina to Ole Miss apparently he went from top 100 recruit to walking on there

VN Store

Back