'16 LA SDE, Malcom Roach

Malcolm Roach, Madison Prep Academy, Strong-Side Defensive End
Malcolm Roach - Yahoo! Sports
Malcolm Roach - Hudl

Malc Roach11 ‏@BALL_so_HaR 10m10 minutes ago

Just Received an offer from University Of Tennessee🔶⬜️🐶 #GoVols #VolNation #SEC #blessed

CKJn8xBVAAA08cW.jpg

Nice Pic!!!!!

he's an 89 on 247.Theres not much to panic about nationdom. Kid is a good player. Runs really, really well for 255lbs. If Mizzou and Arkansas like him then i dont see the problem haha. They been turning out some good DL as well.

Dang I started watching his highlights looking for him on dline and there he is blasting folks at LB, dropping in coverage some and even playing slot WR outrunning people. nice athlete. He could be a nasty lineman if they project him there like it seems

Contrary to the obvious pun, this Roach does not scatter when the lights come on.

Ayyyy-oooo!!

The star rating doesn't bother me at all with this kid. Obviously, he has some big upside. We won't need him to contribute as a freshman (or maybe even a redshirt freshman). We can take a few guys like this on the DL this year and let Stripling work his magic on them.

The star rating doesn't bother me at all with this kid. Obviously, he has some big upside. We won't need him to contribute as a freshman (or maybe even a redshirt freshman). We can take a few guys like this on the DL this year and let Stripling work his magic on them.

hes still a high 3 star with 4 or 5 SEC offers and gaining more attention. Ill take a kid out of LA like that. He will be a 6'3 270lb DE by the time he hits the field at UT. You take that all day. i agree with you about this guy. I like him.

Kinda reminds me of Barnett.Same kinda game.Athletic enough to catch it on offense but a mauler with a motor on D.About the same size as DB also.

I like this kids game.He plays with alot of effort.StripLing will turn this cat into a monster.

absolutely agree. Really physical player, runs well, high motor. Theres really nothing not to like. Chidi and Roach is another good DE Haul. This kids stock is on the uptick.

absolutely agree. Really physical player, runs well, high motor. Theres really nothing not to like. Chidi and Roach is another good DE Haul. This kids stock is on the uptick.

Let him sTay a little under the radar just like Barnett.The Mizzou offer tells me alot.Although I think that the Dl coach that developed all these nfl DE is no longer at Mizzou.

VN Store

Back