'16 KS DT Alexis Johnson (UT commit 6/16/15)

I'll take that. Can't wait till he arrives. He should be able to contribute to the rotation immediately.

Absolutely. Among the best in FBS, really.

Close games will start playing out more and more in our favor as offensive lines get tired and we're rotating in bodies on the front four with little to no drop off.

That plus getting pressure all game with just the front four is the biggest difference between an average defense and a top 10 defense nationally.

Our Defense will be the kind that bring home Championships.:rock:

Reactions: 2 people
I believe it was 247 that said he would be a 5 star on their next update. It was posted in this thread a few pages back.

And I believe Rivals also said he has a pretty decent shot at becoming a 5* on their site as well.

Plus Picou who will be in his second year. :)

Noticed he's listed at 6'1 266 on the official roster. That's shorter and lighter than he was listed in HS. I wonder if he gets a look at DE or just redshirts and tries to put on 20ish pounds and be a smaller, quicker DT?

Noticed he's listed at 6'1 266 on the official roster. That's shorter and lighter than he was listed in HS. I wonder if he gets a look at DE or just redshirts and tries to put on 20ish pounds and be a smaller, quicker DT?

smaller, quicker DT. he'll be 280-285lbs next season. Good player. Should work well with some our big DTs.

Reactions: 1 person

If he's only 6'1 I doubt he plays DE. You want long arms at DE.

Yes

TOS said he's starting out at DE.

VN Store

Back