'16 GA ATH Kyle Davis

Actually, yes, I was and saw the whole thing. Not sure what the heck that has to do with anything. But UGA has 2 SEC Championships since CMR has gotten there along with 4 East titles.

2 in 14 years is actually pretty sad with all of the talent that lies within the state's borders. Butch might catch Richt before the decade turns.

I'll never understand how Richt underperforms so badly with literally hundreds of great players in state. Pathetic not to have played in a NCAA Championship game in 20+ years

Reactions: 1 person
2 in 14 years is actually pretty sad with all of the talent that lies within the state's borders. Butch might catch Richt before the decade turns.

How about he just try beating him on the field once first before we jump up to talking about catching him in SEC titles?

Reactions: 2 people
How about he just try beating him on the field once first before we jump up to talking about catching him in SEC titles?

How about we do what we want and you pretend that you can't do anything about it? :yu:

Lol! I can't wait to smash y'all into Shield Watkins field this year!! Hate to break the news to you, but your boy, Richt, was out-coached both games by Butch. There was a huge difference in talent between the rosters, and UGA won on talent alone. That gap of talent has evaporated. Hope you have the guts to show up to this board after your puppies lose in Neyland this year.

Reactions: 3 people
Lol! I can't wait to smash y'all into Shield Watkins field this year!! Hate to break the news to you, but your boy, Richt, was out-coached both games by Butch. There was a huge difference in talent between the rosters, and UGA won on talent alone. That gap of talent has evaporated. Hope you have the guts to show up to this board after your puppies lose in Neyland this year.

I showed up before both the last two games and showed up after and heard the same crap both times. Yes, both years, people on here told me how we were going to get beaten. Now, I would hardly say the difference in the game and reason they were close had ANYTHING to do with coaching other than two years ago when we had windbag Grantham as a DC. But that game also so Keith Marshall, Justin Scott-Wesley and Michael Bennett carted off the field JUST ON OFFENSE. A game they started without Gurley, Mitchell and Matthews also. But sure, it was coaching.:good!:

I'll give you guys this, you put up a good debate and most aren't trying to just be insulting without any reasonable argument .. unlike going to chat on an AU board which is the equivalent of giving a blog to a bunch of barnyard animals.

Underachiever
un·der·achiev·er
\ˌən-dər-ə-ˈchē-vər\
noun
:a person who fails to achieve his or her potential or does not do as well as expected

- Dictionary

Reactions: 1 person
Florida and its not even close.

Been to 7 SEC stadiums and weirdly Alabama was the most pleasant and cordial. I was kind of surprised how much the atmosphere around the stadium was like ours. That was Sabans's first year so they had yet gotten arrogant. We got curb-stomped. Left early so granted I didn't stick around for whatever Bammers do in victory. Would be nervous if I were a farm animal.

Just saw a chart this weekend of NFL rosters by state; GA has the 2nd most players in the NFL behind FL and it was only a handful of players behind.

Excuse me. I was looking for the Kyle Davis forum. Can one of you guys point me in the right direction?

VN Store

Back