'16 FL WR Latrell Williams (UT signee 2/3/16)

What are y'all talking about? His offer list matches his star rating. And we have like what 3 spots left?

I doubt they push at all for the kid on this visit. Take 5WRs in a class of 20 total? Probably not. There are some quality DTs, DEs, Byrd, and Warrior still on the board. I'd guess WR is done.

Reactions: 1 person
You think we send away johnson or Henderson? It seems like Brown, Warrior, Kongbo, Daniels, Byrd, Dickerson, and now Williams are vying for 3 spots

He better be bad to the bone if we are going to send a long time commitment packing. It's just a few weeks from NSD for goodness sake.

He better be bad to the bone if we are going to send a long time commitment packing. It's just a few weeks from NSD for goodness sake.

I'm not suggesting he do it. I think it'd look pretty bad to send someone away this late. I'm just trying to make sense of what OV is saying

I'm not suggesting he do it. I think it'd look pretty bad to send someone away this late. I'm just trying to make sense of what OV is saying

No I completely agree with you. Sorry for the confusion. Just kind reiterating what you're saying.

I don't see this kid flipping to us. He looked miserable the few times I seen him. Stranger things have happened but I'm just not seeing it...

VN Store

Back