'16 FL RB Carlin Fils-Aime (Vol commit 7/30/15)

On Coach Scott:
“I was going crazy, because when Miami was recruiting me, he was the person who actually gave me my offer and I spoke to all the time," Fils-Aime told InsideTennessee. "Me and him had built a really good relationship, so when I found out he was coming to Tennessee, I went crazy. For a whole week straight, every day, it popped up in my head. I just started jumping up and screaming. I was like, ‘Oh my gosh, Coach Scott is at Tennessee!”

On why he chose UT:
“The facilities are really nice, but I would say the coaches and the relationships between the coaches (are why I picked Tennessee)," he told IT. "I would speak to them, and I got to see the true side of them, and they’re really great, genuine people. What they say, they mean. That really went a long way with me. That really drew me closer and closer to Tennessee."

Scout

Reactions: 13 people
VOL!!!! WELCOME TO the family Carlin

:run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run:

Lunch!

That's soooo last week, Ron.

ifgHKUs.gif

Reactions: 9 people
Naples High senior hurdler Carlin Fils-Aime, a star running back who has signed to play football at Tennessee, broke his own school record in the 300 hurdles with a time of 38.01, which gave him a win over South Fort Myers' Althiery Leontes by a hundredth of a second.

"I just love to compete," said Fils-Aime in his first year competing in the hurdles. "I'm not going to win every race, but if I give it my all. I'm just a competitor. I like to do my best. And if I lose to you, I'll do my best the next time and beat you."

Prep track: Golden Gate's Darlene Charles, Barron Collier's Brandon Cachon lead at 3A region meet

Reactions: 7 people
Naples High senior hurdler Carlin Fils-Aime, a star running back who has signed to play football at Tennessee, broke his own school record in the 300 hurdles with a time of 38.01, which gave him a win over South Fort Myers' Althiery Leontes by a hundredth of a second.

"I just love to compete," said Fils-Aime in his first year competing in the hurdles. "I'm not going to win every race, but if I give it my all. I'm just a competitor. I like to do my best. And if I lose to you, I'll do my best the next time and beat you."

Prep track: Golden Gate's Darlene Charles, Barron Collier's Brandon Cachon lead at 3A region meet

Guy needs to work on his trash talking.

Seriously, that is awesome. This kid is a steal.

Jump Hurdles Vols

Reactions: 7 people
Pretty excited to see what he can do after he adds some weight.

He'll do well in an AK type of role.

That's my thinking too. Kelly in the Hurd role, CFA in the Kamara role. Should be pretty sweet. Time will tell, but it does look promising.

VN Store

Back