'16 FL CB Tyler Byrd (UT Commit 2/2/16)

The best ST and secondary in the country just got better. Boom!!!!!!

zahfPT0.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Just watched his film and he is awesome.. Don't remember last time I saw a film filled with so much.Hell were will we play this guy.The coaches will be fighting over this guy..Speed for days with this cat.Interceptions,blocked punts/field goals, Catching TDs, kick returner..This is a huge huge commit for us..Any player in this class better in anyone's opinions?

Miami fans and you-- Miami fan who's name I can't bother myself to remember-- are trash. VN has had some epic meltdowns, but NOTHING like this. If VN ever acted like almost all of the U fans are, I would:

1. Never come back to VN.
2. Have second thoughts about my college fandom.

You, your fans, and your team are absolute trash and I hope that empty ass stadium gets turned into the parking lot it deserves.

Liked. Agree.

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a basketball game and just got to boom. Sorry it took so long.

It's never too late to boom. There are premature booms, but post commitment, boom away. More than once, if you want. We like boobs, er booms, here.

Just watched his film and he is awesome.. Don't remember last time I saw a film filled with so much.Hell were will we play this guy.The coaches will be fighting over this guy..Speed for days with this cat.Interceptions,blocked punts/field goals, Catching TDs, kick returner..This is a huge huge commit for us..Any player in this class better in anyone's opinions?

Best player in this class IMO even if we land Brown and Kongbo. He can be elite at WR or CB.

Like I said in another thread, he reminds me of Jalen Ramsey at CB due to his wingspan and aggressive tackling. And on offense, he reminds me of Dez Bryant because of his running gait and physicality in winning jump balls.

All in all an outstanding prospect. I thought this class would be incomplete without an athlete like Mecole Hardman. Tyler Byrd fills that hole and then some.

This class is a success because of this kid regardless of who else we get tommorow.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back