'16 FL CB Tyler Byrd (UT Commit 2/2/16)

Oh ok. Then he tweeted I've made a huge mistake and deleted it today whatever that meant

Geico Insurance IMO. Didn't really believe he could save 15% in 15 minutes or less. Found out after the fact that he was wrong.

That's what the rumors are anyway. I hope the rumors are wrong. Would hate to see him cheated out of the savings.

Geico Insurance IMO. Didn't really believe he could save 15% in 15 minutes or less. Found out after the fact that he was wrong.

That's what the rumors are anyway. I hope the rumors are wrong. Would hate to see him cheated out of the savings.

State farm ftw

"From talking to several people, Byrd had a really good weekend on campus. Not sure that we hear anything tonight.

But, we will obviously be monitoring his situation all the way up until signing day."

- Fortenberry

Reactions: 15 people
"From talking to several people, Byrd had a really good weekend on campus. Not sure that we hear anything tonight.

But, we will obviously be monitoring his situation all the way up until signing day."

- Fortenberry

a/k/a will be made public tomorrow

There's an article on seccountry that talks about Byrd's visit. He didn't give away too much. Still think this one is a toss up

*sorry couldn't get the link to work

Last edited:

VN Store

Back