'16 FL CB Tyler Byrd (UT Commit 2/2/16)

I worked in Bristol for 3 mo the, I don't remember seeing a training facility...or really much of anything besides a racetrack for that matter. The guys full of s#!+

It's one of those super, super secret training sites. And the people who know about it are sworn to secrecy. ;)

Just realized he's 75th nationally & only 36th in the state on rivals..ridiculous. Florida is LOADED this year.

Just realized he's 75th nationally & only 36th in the state on rivals..ridiculous. Florida is LOADED this year.

They updated their top 250 after the all-star games which gave Byrd a big boost from unranked to #75.

They just haven't updated the in-state rankings.

I worked in Bristol for 3 mo the, I don't remember seeing a training facility...or really much of anything besides a racetrack for that matter. The guys full of s#!+

Bristol is a HOT BED for collegiate athlete training...........

you must have missed it!

A lot of my fellow UT fans aren't going to the game because nothing is there..........are they wrong?

Reactions: 1 person
Haha, that's funny stuff. He claims to know personally, gets called out on his "facts," and says well, it was pretty well documented. Says Foreman wanted to transfer but wasn't allowed. Exactly how could they prevent him from it?

Anyways, if the staff wants Byrd, I'd say Cam will be hosting.

I was wearing Tennessee stuff in a grocery store one time and this guy stopped me and asked if I was a fan (people nowadays wear hats for style more than fanatically) and he said he was Foreman's uncle. He talked about how much Tennessee grew on him every since having a family member play there, so I'm guessing he's never heard complaints about anything.

However, its just an uncle. They usually don't know much anyways.

Reactions: 3 people
Trolling their board is like kicking a hornets nest without the stingers. It's fun as hell to watch them get pissed.

They must have discovered my plan on here this morning. 😈

I had already registered! They were probably getting ready to open their world and one of their spies spotted your blabber mouth post! :aggressive:

VN Store

Back