'16 AZ DE Jonathan Kongbo UT Signee 2/3/16

Not to Pu PU on the info but players are the easiest ones to troll on these situations.

What he last told the coaches is much more relevant IMO.

He could lie to all of them but players are lied to much much more

And what address you basing YHO on?

Unless you are 400 years old and had a different experience, young people tend to speak more candidly with their peers than they do with middle age men who call them non-stop for months at a time pressuring them to say yes.

But that IS how I landed Mrs. Guyute.

Reactions: 2 people
And what address you basing YHO on?

Unless you are 400 years old and had a different experience, young people tend to speak more candidly with their peers than they do with middle age men who call them non-stop for months at a time pressuring them to say yes.

But that IS how I landed Mrs. Guyute.

Of course young 18-21 years olds tell the truth more to themselves than adults WHEN there is a relationship in place.

IMO the relationships built with players in the recruiting process doesn't fall in that category. It's much more of a "want to say what they want to hear" relationship

The coaches have to get beyond that relationship but with this kid it seems everyone around him gets that "say what they want me say" talk

Of course young 18-21 years olds tell the truth more to themselves than adults WHEN there is a relationship in place.

IMO the relationships built with players in the recruiting process doesn't fall in that category. It's much more of a "want to say what they want to hear" relationship

The coaches have to get beyond that relationship but with this kid it seems everyone around him get that "say what they want me say" talk

Trust me recruits feel much less pressured to "say what they want me to say" to current players than they do around the coaches. That's recruiting 101

Reactions: 7 people
Gotta side with GFW in this debate. Kids are more likely to "keep it real" with their peers than adults.

Trust me recruits feel much less pressured to "say what they want me to say" to current players than they do around the coaches. That's recruiting 101

Each recruit has at least 1 and sometimes more players assigned to keep in touch with

How often they told to call recruits?

Once a week is my guess

Yeah I feel like recruits have to understand that almost every player on the team has been in their shoes in some fashion with having to decide between schools and the whole recruiting process. That makes it much easier to be honest IMO

VN Store

Back