'15 VA WDE Josh Sweat

There comes a time for every great coach (Majors/Fulmer) to hang it up. Beamer is no exception.

Looks like some rumors about Bud Foster to A&M. Couple that with Sweat to FSU. I bet it was a bad day in Turkey Town.

Looks like some rumors about Bud Foster to A&M. Couple that with Sweat to FSU. I bet it was a bad day in Turkey Town.

Foster should have left when he had a chance to be HC. Now he might get screwed out of what he thought would be his future HC position. He deserves it but typically people start itching for change to be different so not sure they will follow through on giving him the job. If he goes to AM, then you know Beamer is done and they were going to leave foster hanging

I hate Vatech, they have played some of the easiest schedules in college football. Their fans up here think they've been part of some dynasty. Beating the Wake Forests, William and Marys, Old Dominion, please. They are so anti- UT and I can't figure out why. I guess it's jealousy.

I hate Vatech, they have played some of the easiest schedules in college football. Their fans up here think they've been part of some dynasty. Beating the Wake Forests, William and Marys, Old Dominion, please. They are so anti- UT and I can't figure out why. I guess it's jealousy.

They'll get a taste at BMS.

I'm sure we'll catch Va Tech with a new head coach when they are on the upswing, because #wearetennessee.

With our luck, Saban gets tired of winning Natties at Bama, moves on to Va Tech.....and is succeeded at Bama by Bill Belicheck who suddenly has become bored with the NFL and wants to try his hand at the college game.

My guess is that Beamer coaches 2015 as his swan song. They hire a new coach going into 2016. We get their first year coach at Bristol.

I wonder how much the VT athletic department wants Beamer to coach in Bristol? Surely that wouldn't be a factor in their decision making?

Don't forget the James Madison powerhouse.

VN Store

Back