'15 TN WR Van Jefferson

not a courtesy visit at all, dad and Van both have spoken to me on several occasions and neither like the qb situation or the offense at UGA. However mom is the UGA factor and the pro bowl blocker from Van going to games. In the end if he doesn't go to UGA it will be UT.

Has he visited anywhere after he committed? He says every interview he is going to visit yet never does. I wouldn't get hopes up until he actually does the visits and if he is doing them next week, mom will be going, not dad. I don't see him taking off during the week from the Titans. I do think Fla makes a late push. If he doesn't EE, I can see him taking visits in Jan b/c the Titans definitely won't be playing then.

As far as him not liking the qb situation at Ga, he mentioned their incoming qb as one reason he did commit to them. He has also said he calls Eason every week and they talk often.

Per Hubbs

Tennessee also made its presence known in Murfreesboro at the Mr. Football Awards banquet as Mike Bajakian, Don Mahoney and Tommy Thigpen all showed up to talk to Jack Jones, Jauan Jennings, Zach Stewart and Van Jefferson. Jefferson continues to say that he will visit Tennessee in January so we will monitor that situation, but as of now it seems as though he's pretty firmly committed to Georgia.

Reactions: 1 person
He's cut too. I had always pictured him to be light and weak but he looks like he could handle a press corner.

Like I said, never count George Quarles out until time has expired. He is a tremendous coach and has proven it year after year.

What's strange about the Malone deal is we have heard recruits that visit talk about Malone telling them UT is the place to be. Very confusing.

Not if his buddy Malone tells him about butch cussing him,,,,

Malone was pampered at Station camp. If he can't handle Butch then he may need to go. I'll say this though, his lack of effort at times isn't helping him.
Edit: this is also coming from a radio stations blog. Will wait for higher ups to confirm

Yes I did! I left for fast food it was 28-7, come home and its 28-20 and now tied up.

Damn I hate Maryville and I'm not even from east TN.

Why do you hate a bunch of undersized slow kids that play tough and gritty? They are like Rudy every year. They don't scare anybody getting off the bus (with the exception of the ocassional Dylan Jackson every 5 or 6 years).

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back