'15 TN PF/C Skal Labissiere

And how many times did you feel the same way about Cal when he was at Memphis. Kentucky fans make me sick. This guy is a corrupt bastard. But because he is now at Kentucky you all are blowing smoke up his ass and sniffing the fumes.

Fact is, and always will remain, jealous fans of other programs will always bend the truth to fit their own personal narrative. UK fans will defend Calipari to the end of the world, opposing fans like you will cry and whine because you think it's unfair how many title chances/great recruits/and overall wins he gets because he's actually a half decent coach. You would rather throw insults at a fan base and coach, rather than give even an inch of credit. Go do some research and show some evidence Cal was ever accused, implicated, or punished by any of the investigations/governing bodies (aka NCAA) that dealt with the Camby/Rose situations.

Do I think the man is a saint? Hell no. I think him and every single other decent program in the NCAA probably cheats to some extent. UK was good for half a century before Cal. Unlike Duke which never won **** before Coach K or UCLA who got every damn accomplishment from the biggest cheater in NCAA history.

Last edited:
Fact is, and always will remain, jealous fans of other programs will always bend the truth to fit their own personal narrative. UK fans will defend Calipari to the end of the world, opposing fans like you will cry and whine because you think it's unfair how many title chances/great recruits/and overall wins he gets because he's actually a half decent coach. You would rather throw insults at a fan base and coach, rather than give even an inch of credit. Go do some research and show some evidence Cal was ever accused, implicated, or punished by any of the investigations/governing bodies (aka NCAA) that dealt with the Camby/Rose situations.

Do I think the man is a saint? Hell no. I think him and every single other decent program in the NCAA probably cheats to some extent. UK was good for half a century before Cal. Unlike Duke which never won **** before Coach K or UCLA who got every damn accomplishment from the biggest cheater in NCAA history.

Your a Kentucky fan. Of course your gonna sniff his azz and praise him. Kentucky hasn't always been dominate. They had good teams with seniors and juniors through the years that knew how to play team ball. This crap they are putting out there now would be destroyed by some of the earlier Kentucky teams.

Your a Kentucky fan. Of course your gonna sniff his azz and praise him. Kentucky hasn't always been dominate. They had good teams with seniors and juniors through the years that knew how to play team ball. This crap they are putting out there now would be destroyed by some of the earlier Kentucky teams.

You're*

I just said I think we probably cheat. I think UT probably cheats. Duke, Kansas, UCLA, every damn program in the country. I think Cal is about as slimey a coach as they come. He's a good person deep down, but I'd hate the guy if he wasn't our coach. That's about as far as any UK fan will go to talk about Cal. Most worship him, and of course it's going to be like that. What do you expect??? You will always say I'm biased because he coaches here, and I will always say you'd be all over him if he coached there.

We've been about as dominant as any team since Cal got here. Is this system the best? No. Is it fun for the fans? Definitely not in a lot of ways. I'm sure you're quick to blame Cal for it though. Screw him for winning with freshman right? The part about earlier UK teams being better than the current ones is also silly. At the end of the day we crown one title. I thought 2012 would smack the crap out of 2015. I think 2010 would give any Cal team a run for it's money. Yet 2014 and 2013 both got to the final four while 2010 lost earlier. It's basketball, weird stuff happens.

Reactions: 1 person
You're*

I just said I think we probably cheat. I think UT probably cheats. Duke, Kansas, UCLA, every damn program in the country. I think Cal is about as slimey a coach as they come. He's a good person deep down, but I'd hate the guy if he wasn't our coach. That's about as far as any UK fan will go to talk about Cal. Most worship him, and of course it's going to be like that. What do you expect??? You will always say I'm biased because he coaches here, and I will always say you'd be all over him if he coached there.

We've been about as dominant as any team since Cal got here. Is this system the best? No. Is it fun for the fans? Definitely not in a lot of ways. I'm sure you're quick to blame Cal for it though. Screw him for winning with freshman right? The part about earlier UK teams being better than the current ones is also silly. At the end of the day we crown one title. I thought 2012 would smack the crap out of 2015. I think 2010 would give any Cal team a run for it's money. Yet 2014 and 2013 both got to the final four while 2010 lost earlier. It's basketball, weird stuff happens.

I think you understand what I'm saying. You're not as bad as most UK fans. Bottom line one and done is bad in general for college ball. But Cal is still a prick.

This Vol fan sides with LC. Cal is a heck of a coach. Hate the guy and hope we beat him every year, but he owns college hoops right now.

I think you understand what I'm saying. You're not as bad as most UK fans. Bottom line one and done is bad in general for college ball. But Cal is still a prick.

Yeah I understand. I have no problem with calling him a prick or a-hole as a coach. I've been lucky to meet him and he seems nice, maybe a little cheesy/fake, but nice nonetheless. But to act like he's some king of corruption in today's world is a narrative fueled by jealousy and bias imo. I will cry and complain about UNC/Louisville and the crap they did. But at the end of the day I realize similar (not as bad possibly) actions happen at a lot of other places in reality.

I think cal is a great recruiter and motivator. Ive always thought he was a below average xs and os coach tho. Talent overrides that obviously.

Only one FACT you need to know... He's the only man ever to vacate 2 final fours at two different places, so please stop trying to justify anything he does

Reactions: 3 people
And I'll say again, U.K. Is corrupt, and cal will get what's coming to him. (National title took away, and more.)
U.K. Was never seen as elite until calipari came. When he gets canned, it's over.

Spoken with the conviction of an 18 year old and the sense of grapefruit.

Cal may eventually get nailed to the wall, but "predicting" it will happen is a little silly.

Only one FACT you need to know... He's the only man ever to vacate 2 final fours at two different places, so please stop trying to justify anything he does

NCAA is too afraid to vacate Louisville, UCLA, UNCA and other big schools. UK probably too. I honestly don't care about his vacated teams. Both sides of the argument see what they want to. I see a slimely sleezeball who has certainly been around shady stuff, but never actually included in what the NCAA said. But whatever.

Spoken with the conviction of an 18 year old and the sense of grapefruit.

Cal may eventually get nailed to the wall, but "predicting" it will happen is a little silly.

I used to say the same thing when I was his age. Before I realized that he's untouchable at UK. But it does make sense that he might get in trouble since it has happened at every school that he has coached. Similar to Tyndall. Trouble usually follows you. I think Cal has built up such a name for himself that he doesn't have to do the shady stuff that he used to imo.

I used to say the same thing when I was his age. Before I realized that he's untouchable at UK. But it does make sense that he might get in trouble since it has happened at every school that he has coached. Similar to Tyndall. Trouble usually follows you. I think Cal has built up such a name for himself that he doesn't have to do the shady stuff that he used to imo.

Your last sentence is the key.

I'm just saying that predicting Cal will get busted is sort of stating the potential obvious. He either will or he won't, and no one will be surprised by either outcome. Dallas stated it like he was predicting some revolutionary, Nostradamus-like prophesy.

VN Store

Back