'15 TN OT Drew Richmond (Former Ole Miss commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the OM fans that are pissed and talking about sister wives

h5k2x.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
"Drew Richmond, one of the top OTs in the country, switched from Ole Miss to Tennessee. He's from Memphis University School, prime Ole Miss territory.

Here was what he put on twitter:

"I want to thank the University of Mississippi for all that they've done during the recruitment process. However, due to the negative image and racist culture I have chosen not to attend school there. I have decided to take my talents to the University of Tennessee. Go Big Orange."

Now, you think we can have a meltdown? Nuclear inferno in Mississippi.

Oh yeah, and Freeze unfollowed him on twitter. That'll show him."

Did Drew really tweet that? That is on a ark fan board Woopig.net - The Unofficial Website for Fans of the Arkansas Razorbacks

"Drew Richmond, one of the top OTs in the country, switched from Ole Miss to Tennessee. He's from Memphis University School, prime Ole Miss territory.

"I want to thank the University of Mississippi for all that they've done during the recruitment process. However, due to the negative image and racist culture I have chosen not to attend school there. I have decided to take my talents to the University of Tennessee. Go Big Orange."

Oh yeah, and Freeze unfollowed him on twitter. That'll show him."

Did Drew really tweet that? That is on a ark fan board Woopig.net - The Unofficial Website for Fans of the Arkansas Razorbacks
He did not.

Reactions: 8 people
Just a few choice tidbits from the Grumpy Bears:

quote:
frick him and his stupid-ass glasses. He looks like a dip ****e. I hope Robert Conyers puts Khalil McDicksInAss deeper into the turf than Michael Jordan after his hole-in-one in Space Jam. Then I hope he runs to the sideline, breaks Drew's idiot, faux-hipster glasses over his knee like Bo Jackson and lets out a Randy Savage "ooooh yeah."

I hope all this horse ****e helps Freeze lose his nice guy act State fans have been telling him he has going. He just goes off the wall ape****, sticking his head under Rebel IPA taps at the Library, snorting coke off Andy Kennedy's dome, and slaying every Theta in a five-square-mile radius. Hell, I hope he drives to Knoxville and fricks Butch's lesbian lover harder than she's ever been scissored before by her post-op tranny freakshow.

I don't care if we fire doresrules or not. That Chaz Bono lookalike better sign Willie Allen next year though or I'm going to throw a fricking fit. And lose some damn weight. If you want your linemen to play well, maybe you should go out and recruit well instead of just sucking down KFC double-downs with Justin Bell.

Now to conclude this rant, someone find me psk_vol, V&S, and Prof's addresses. I'm going to whoop psk's arse worse than his stepdad did after he didn't swallow growing up, then brand Rebals ***** into his sternum. Then I'm going to earfrick V&S's sisterwife, and finish on his Mark Martin bedspread. Finally, I'm going to drop off a fruit basket at Prof's house because despite both of our fanbases acting like jackasses in that thread, he has been quite nice.

quote:

I hope we find a way to play them again next year just so Robert can break his fricking face while Marquis sacks their POS QB again and again and again

I seriously hope butch gets necrotic dick cancer

quote:

quote:

PLEASE LET IT BE SO

quote:

quote:

#Processed

So Leb...... Tell us again who you think would do this?

This is the worst meltdown ever! And it is glorious! Their tears are sweet!!

Khalil just said "#Volnation if anybody hating on you right now, just hit em with this." and posted a vine from The Interview where Franco is saying "Hate us cause they ain't us." That kid is awesome.

Reactions: 10 people
Just a few choice tidbits from the Grumpy Bears:

quote:
frick him and his stupid-ass glasses. He looks like a dip ****e. I hope Robert Conyers puts Khalil McDicksInAss deeper into the turf than Michael Jordan after his hole-in-one in Space Jam. Then I hope he runs to the sideline, breaks Drew's idiot, faux-hipster glasses over his knee like Bo Jackson and lets out a Randy Savage "ooooh yeah."

I hope all this horse ****e helps Freeze lose his nice guy act State fans have been telling him he has going. He just goes off the wall ape****, sticking his head under Rebel IPA taps at the Library, snorting coke off Andy Kennedy's dome, and slaying every Theta in a five-square-mile radius. Hell, I hope he drives to Knoxville and fricks Butch's lesbian lover harder than she's ever been scissored before by her post-op tranny freakshow.

I don't care if we fire doresrules or not. That Chaz Bono lookalike better sign Willie Allen next year though or I'm going to throw a fricking fit. And lose some damn weight. If you want your linemen to play well, maybe you should go out and recruit well instead of just sucking down KFC double-downs with Justin Bell.

Now to conclude this rant, someone find me psk_vol, V&S, and Prof's addresses. I'm going to whoop psk's arse worse than his stepdad did after he didn't swallow growing up, then brand Rebals ***** into his sternum. Then I'm going to earfrick V&S's sisterwife, and finish on his Mark Martin bedspread. Finally, I'm going to drop off a fruit basket at Prof's house because despite both of our fanbases acting like jackasses in that thread, he has been quite nice.

quote:

I hope we find a way to play them again next year just so Robert can break his fricking face while Marquis sacks their POS QB again and again and again

I seriously hope butch gets necrotic dick cancer

quote:

quote:

PLEASE LET IT BE SO

quote:

quote:

#Processed

These Ole Miss fans truly have an elevated level of sophistication and class. Quite dignified and understated. Very cosmopolitan.

Football Recruiting 2015

Drew Richmond, one of the top OTs in the country, switched from Ole Miss to Tennessee. He's from Memphis University School, prime Ole Miss territory.

Oh yeah, and Freeze unfollowed him on twitter. That'll show him.

Dayum, was this really on his twitter?

anyone know why they think tennessee is going to get investigated for DR's weekend visit or is that just butthurt talk? why would they be quoting Hugh Freeze's moral duty if he didnt say anything about it?

anyone know why they think tennessee is going to get investigated for DR's weekend visit or is that just butthurt talk? why would they be quoting Hugh Freeze's moral duty if he didnt say anything about it?

The only possible violation I saw was being on tv during the basketball game. But that would be minor if anything.

This is awesome.

Also, important to note that y'all were acting up just as bad as the black bears are now about 50 pages ago.

But that's none of my business.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back