'15 TN OT Drew Richmond (Former Ole Miss commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to believe. But...

A) Richmond has a history of doing what could be considered some trolling

B) There have been no CBs switched to us yet

C) Ole Miss's bag man still has a few days to do his thing

D) Would be a very Tennessee thing to happen to us...for things to be looking good and then all of a sudden we end up with neither Allen nor Richmond

nonsense.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I believe Kahlil might have gotten in trouble over his tweets. Butch might have had something to say about it...

"@KM1_Era: After Signing Day I'm off this till June"

...no. I'm fairly certain he's talking about the 2007 SEC championship game where Ainge threw the interception when we were at the 15 yard line down 14-21 in the fourth quarter

And earlier in the 4th up 14-13. Moral of the story is that Ainge threw a lot of bad passes vs. LSU.

I believe Kahlil might have gotten in trouble over his tweets. Butch might have had something to say about it...

Nah. If he got in trouble he would say that he would be off until signing day. This is the opposite.

Why would he get in trouble for stirring the recruiting pot, keep posting until Signing Day, and then take a break when it doesn't matter? I think he's taking a break because he has spent so much time "recruiting" on Twitter and wants to chill a bit once the class is set in stone.

Reactions: 6 people

Nope, just KM being awesome.

Kahlil McKenzie Jr ‏@KM1_Era
No I didn't get in trouble lol this just a distraction needa get focused

Reactions: 9 people
Nah. If he got in trouble he would say that he would be off until signing day. This is the opposite.

Why would he get in trouble for stirring the recruiting pot, keep posting until Signing Day, and then take a break when it doesn't matter? I think he's taking a break because he has spent so much time "recruiting" on Twitter and wants to chill a bit once the class is set in stone.
Could be. I'm not sure what it means. Just thought it was peculiar timing given the way tonight has played out on twitter.

Butch to freeze
and then butch flying away with a 5 star!

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 932
  • tumblr_n41ihbJ1Kh1qef46ho1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n41ihbJ1Kh1qef46ho1_500.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back