'15 TN ILB Tre Malone

“I think I’ll go up to Tennessee and Vanderbilt — the in-state schools — and I’ll just see what else comes around after that,” Malone said. “I’d like to get to a game at Florida or Auburn, Ole Miss — a couple schools like that.”

“My favorite team was Tennessee growing up,” Malone said. “Just living in Tennessee, I’ve always been a Vols fan. Last year I went up and visited about three or four times. I went to the UT-Alabama game, UT-Florida. I went up there for a junior day and to a couple basketball games.”

“(Linebackers) coach (Tommy Thigpen), I like him. I like the way he has his linebackers set up and what he likes to do with the linebackers. And I just like the facility, all the new things they’re getting and everything.”

whoop-there-it-is.gif

Reactions: 5 people
When will we find out who will walk on this year....I wonder if he will try to because we haven't offered.

If he would walk-on, it would be a huge pick-up. Kid could contribute at UT IMO. He could also do so at several positions. Had not followed his recruitment very close after it was pretty clear UT was not going to offer. I'd have thought he would have had several smaller school offers.

would it be bad taste to reveal your first name? i tutored for a year JW who you are if you dont mind of course :hi:

If private messaging still exists I would but considering compliance probably has a few people checking out message boards I'll withhold that

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back