'15 TN DE Kyle Phillips (UT commit 1/3/15)

Thanks all. Been an odd few weeks on the medical side of things for my family! I'm so hyped I still got my first win :)

In order?
Yep. Commits to the racists (according to some on here), then immediately decommits and commits to the corndoggies, then decommits and says "BOOM I'm a VFL" but then says he may take some more visits even though he's 100% committed.

Reactions: 2 people
Yep. Commits to the racists (according to some on here), then immediately decommits and commits to the corndoggies, then decommits and says "BOOM I'm a VFL" but then says he may take some more visits even though he's 100% committed.

Sounds about right...

yep. Commits to the racists (according to some on here), then immediately decommits and commits to the corndoggies, then decommits and says "boom i'm a vfl" but then says he may take some more visits even though he's 100% committed.

boom?

And half of VolNation jumps off the nearest bridge

"Don't go so far to the left that you can't see the right" GBO!Is this code from tenlaw44er to decipher Kyle tweet?

Last edited:
Ole Miss mod on 247 says that he's heard conflicting reports that Phillips will commit to UT and LSU. The Ole Miss coaching staff has heard nothing from Phillips either way. Doesn't believe Phillips will be announcing to OM.

This is probably the best recruiting troll job I can remember in a while.

Reactions: 5 people
Ole Miss mod on 247 says that he's heard conflicting reports that Phillips will commit to UT and LSU. The Ole Miss coaching staff has heard nothing from Phillips either way. Doesn't believe Phillips will be announcing to OM.

Truly played this close to the vest. I'm befuzzled. I will be shocked no matter who he chooses.

Former HS Teammate of kyle.

@bigboy_hutch57: My brother makes his decision tomorrow @K72_Phillips #GeauxTigers🐯 #HottyToddy🔴🔵⚪️ #GBO 🔶◽️🔸▫️🍊

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 45

I said this earlier, I believe he's intentionally misleading everybody, including the media. He tells OM media he's going to UT or LSU, he tells LSU media he's going to UT or OM, he tells UT media he's going to OM or LSU. Also, he's put out conflicting data to throw off the fan bases. He's obviously wanted to keep his choice private and as a surprise for his announcement. He's played the game masterfully. If he plays the DE position as well as this, he's a future AA.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back