'15 GA OL Chuma Edoga

Butcher ha a Nicholas Cage look

mHM3DMk.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
I'd be pretty stoked to get all 3 of the McEachern kids we've offered for the '15 class...

And people say recruits don't read these threads.

@ButcherAndrew1: A Tennessee fan said I look like Nicholas Cage... Tell me how we look alike haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: 2 people

@ButcherAndrew1: A Tennessee fan said I look like Nicholas Cage... Tell me how we look alike haha

#twinsies

:lolabove:

My bad Andrew... It wasn't meant to be negative. In that pic with Chuma and the other guy, I saw something that reminded me of Matchstick Men

Reactions: 1 person
Of course recruits read these boards...don't be so naive. If there was a message board talking about you on the Internet would you read it? Of course you would...

Reactions: 7 people
Probably a future star at Vandy.

Candy board is hot right now with talk of an under the radar RB their coaches found tonight. They were pushing for a commitment via phone call but his folks told him it was bedtime. He said he would call them when he gets home from school tomorrow. A 7th graders life can be very busy, but candy needs players for this 2014 class now.

:popcorn:

I hope Chuma ends up a Vol, but saying Peyton Manning is an average QB, at best, is just plain stupid. Levon Pearson said it best Peyton Manning is the best! Stats don't lie. I read this on Twitter.

Reactions: 1 person
I hope Chuma ends up a Vol, but saying Peyton Manning is an average QB, at best, is just plain stupid. Levon Pearson said it best Peyton Manning is the best! Stats don't lie. I read this on Twitter.

I have my doubts about how much Edoga and his buddy Griffin actually like UT. They seem to really like the attention they get via twitter and both like to play the game. I doubt we get either one. "UT is my leader". 3 weeks later we are not in his top 4, then we are right back to #1. Obviously his twitter count took a hit and he had to scramble.

VN Store

Back