'15 GA LB Montavious Atkinson

How did jovon go from barely in the top 250 to number one overall player now? Best juco training in the history of the world?

Wow you guys are really delusional. The original case with Jovon had to do with his HS guidance counselor, and NOTHING to do with AU. The AU staff even agreed with the NCAA to not recruit him again. Then Gus decided to petition the NCAA based on the fact that it was an entirely different staff this time and they agreed.

Forgive us, this is clearly legitimate then. What were we thinking?

The Jovon Robinson situation follows the NCAA precedent of punishment following a staff instead of being attached to the institution... except that it's COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY THE OPPOSITE.

How did jovon go from barely in the top 250 to number one overall player now? Best juco training in the history of the world?

He got it done last year.

He averaged close to 9 yards a carry and generally made all the players around him look like helpless children.

He had a slight issue with fumbling though, so I hope for Auburn's sake the bagmen are placing the sacks full of cash right in the bread basket when they're making the handoff.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow you guys are really delusional. The original case with Jovon had to do with his HS guidance counselor, and NOTHING to do with AU. The AU staff even agreed with the NCAA to not recruit him again. Then Gus decided to petition the NCAA based on the fact that it was an entirely different staff this time and they agreed.

And we're the delusional ones

Well clearly the only reasonable explanation is that Auburn paid off the recruiting sites and gave Jovon steroids last year.

It must have nothing to do with him rushing for 2400 yards last year, setting a JUCO record in that statistic, or winning national player of the year.

Forgive us, this is clearly legitimate then. What were we thinking?

The Jovon Robinson situation follows the NCAA precedent of punishment following a staff instead of being attached to the institution... except that it's COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY THE OPPOSITE.

And we're the delusional ones

Like, I, and every news article about the situation stated, Auburn was completely cleared of any wrongdoing in regards to Jovon's recruitment out of high school. If the NCAA chose to turn down Gus' peition, that'd be fine and Jovon would be on his way to Bama right now. And I'm sure you guys would love that.

Well clearly the only reasonable explanation is that Auburn paid off the recruiting sites and gave Jovon steroids last year.

It must have nothing to do with him rushing for 2400 yards last year, setting a JUCO record in that statistic, or winning national player of the year.

1. Drop that attitude since you're on a UT website 2. I was asking a legitimate question because I haven't spent 5 seconds lookin into him since we aren't recruiting him.

But by all means keep being an a**, you'll really enjoy your stay here.

Reactions: 5 people

Lol @ nothing to do with au.. U know, since the highschool guidance counselor had so much to gain from that.. Give me a break.

Like, I, and every news article about the situation stated, Auburn was completely cleared of any wrongdoing in regards to Jovon's recruitment out of high school. If the NCAA chose to turn down Gus' peition, that'd be fine and Jovon would be on his way to Bama right now. And I'm sure you guys would love that.

U know it would be some school in Alabama.. Wonder why that is.. Hmm...

I'm not sure what that was supposed to accomplish.

xigKrAa4T.gif

Oh ok. Thanks for the clarification.

Just for the record, I have no ties to Auburn. I, nor anybody from my family went or currently goes to AU. Nor do I personally know anybody at the university. So "my women" are not "Auburn coeds". Find another angle.

VN Store

Back