'15 FL RB Jordan Scarlett

If Floridas class ends up that way it won't be a bad class. I still think DF is the best QB this cycle. Best thing about all of this is that for 2 yrs in a row we have won the recruiting battles hopefully it translates to the field.

UF's class is going to end up being good .

Coward, Scarlett, Francois and maybe CeCe...

man if we got francois to go with scarlett that is a damn good qb/rb tandem and they'd be stolen goods from fsu and miami what :dance:

Doubt we get DF; but we should get Williamson and maybe Robinson later tonight at 10 pm.

I think Gator fans will really enjoy Wednesday; we should get another 4-6 top guys on NSD.

Doubt we get DF; but we should get Williamson and maybe Robinson later tonight at 10 pm.

I think Gator fans will really enjoy Wednesday; we should get another 4-6 top guys on NSD.

I thought Robinson was locked in to Louisville.

I thought Robinson was locked in to Louisville.

Says he's torn after a great visit to UF and will be announcing tonight with the others.

Williamson is the bigger get, though; that kid's a ballplayer... Robinson's a little more of a project imho.

Umm, I know I logged into VOLnation, yet why is there all of this talk about Florida targets by gator posters, who we haven't seen on here in months?? Hey fellas, TENNESSEE is signing a top 5 class...maybe top 3. Deal with it! :)

Reactions: 1 person
Umm, I know I logged into VOLnation, yet why is there all of this talk about Florida targets by gator posters, who we haven't seen on here in months?? Hey fellas, TENNESSEE is signing a top 5 class...maybe top 3. Deal with it! :)

Congratulations on your class.

love how the gators got their voices back after shizz finally started going right.

hats off to Mcelweeny if he gets you above 30.

Good pickup.

This was the kid committed to FAU for awhile, correct?

I always thought that was odd after watching his film.

VN Store

Back