'15 Fl QB Deondre Francois

"it should be soon, should be one of my first visits," francois said. "i'm just ready to visit them because everybody has been talking good stuff about tennessee. I just want to visit."

"i talk to coach gillespie a lot. I talk to coach bajakian, too. I have a real good vibe with those guys," francois explained. "i like them a lot. I've just been taking it slow and they're in my top five because they talk to me a lot and show me the most love. I'm trying to get up there soon. It's going well."

"we talk about that a lot. I know they have riley ferguson and josh dobbs, i know they four right now but one is a senior and they may not all be there so they really need a quarterback," francois said.

"preston williams called me earlier this week," francois said. "he just told me why he committed and he's been a fan of me for a while and wants me up there with him. That means a lot."

- vq

Reactions: 9 people
I can't help but think the recruiting services would have this guy higher if he was 6'3'' or 6'4" cause his film and camps are better than his rating

Favorite QB left on board.... Gentry was #1 but he was a close #2. Gibson is just a breast just don't know how his play will translate to the next level.. We could definitely use some excitement on the hill...

Best film of any QB on our board IMO. He makes all the throws -- long, short, out patterns, everything. And he's got a STRONG arm. He seems to know when to fire bullets or lay it in soft. He's also quick on his feet and not afraid to pull it down if protection falls apart.

The only negative I see is his inconsistent arm angle. He drops his arm down on certain throws. At his height, he won't be able to do that in the SEC.

Glad to see Williams help recruit. I thought he was kind of wavering on his commitment for a while. Any idea as to when DF might visit. Butch needs to lock him up.

VN Store

Back