'15 AL OL Brandon Kennedy

Unless this kid gets caught with a dead girl or a live boy between now and August, I think he ends up here. Although I wouldn't put anything past angry Bammers.

Are you implying he will be here if caught with a dead boy or live girl?

Are you implying he will be here if caught with a dead boy or live girl?

Well I don't know how bad Pruitt wants this kid, he may look the other way. Our OL does need all the help it can get. Pruitt has learned from Saban, and down there you could run over a kid with a road grader, with an open bag of meth on your lap. Saban would have them run some steps and they would start.
To answer your question though, I was saying he won't be here if that unlikely scenario with the dead girl or live boy were to occur.:rtfm::thumbsup::p

Last edited:
Well I don't know how bad Pruitt wants this kid, he may look the other way. Our OL does need all the help it can get. Pruitt has learned from Saban, and down there you could run over a kid with a road grader, with an open bag of meth on your lap. Saban would have them run some steps and they would start.
To answer your question though, I was saying he won't be here if that unlikely scenario were to occur.:rtfm::thumbsup:

I'm just teasing ya.

No real news here, but I did speak with some people close to Brandon Kennedy who said that he is just playing the waiting game with the SEC.

Kennedy and his family have not been given any kind of timetable for a ruling from the SEC office.

The ideal situation for Kennedy is to be enrolled somewhere to start summer school the end of this month.

Kennedy has not made any public comments about the process or where he's wanting to go to school and I'm told he won't until the process is over.

Obviously, Tennessee is long been the rumored choice and in talking to people Kennedy isn't looking outside of the SEC and won't unless he loses his appeal to the SEC office. An appeal he has filed because Nick Saban is trying to prevent him from transferring within the league.

- Hubbs

Reactions: 9 people
If that was true, Butch Jones would've been swimming in five stars. Recruits are attracted to winning coaches.

what makes you think Butch was a dick?

Attachments

• AE31339F-5096-41A0-B6B2-E208D49AE1EE.jpeg
    AE31339F-5096-41A0-B6B2-E208D49AE1EE.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 718

VN Store

Back