'15 AL DE Prince Tega

Probably been mentioned, probably already shot down by many, but with his size, if you could add 50lbs of good weight, which the pictures suggest is possible imo, he might make a good OT. Of course there are lots of other factors, but if he was agreeable, and trained hard to make the transition..... he could manhandle some d-linemen. He'd need lots of teaching, and he'd have to want to make the change, but show him what your average LT makes in the league and it might sway him. He's a take no matter what, on either side of the line, but if he could be shaped into a LT, he could be a serious monster. The size,the speed... if he could pick up the position, he could be something very, very special.

No matter what, this kid looks special.

I seriously want this kid in a total nonpedo/homo way.

Not that I don't love all of our recruits, because I do, but this kid, if we land this kid, I might actually cry tears of joy. I don't know what it is for sure, but something about him screams "special" to me.

Every year we have someone pop up that becomes your WANT of the class, last year Adoree, two years ago Lawson. This is that guy this year. Special potential.

Guys I talked to some coaches and the mindset is this on Prince. His host family are UT alumns and fans, but in thae same breath it will be a struggle to get him away from the state of Alabama. Read between the lines in which they're saying this. And before anybody ask no they're not going to concede w/o a fight.

Reactions: 3 people
Also stated you can play this kid anywhere on the field with the exception of qb an secondary because he's that athletic

Reactions: 1 person
Guys I talked to some coaches and the mindset is this on Prince. His host family are UT alumns and fans, but in thae same breath it will be a struggle to get him away from the state of Alabama. Read between the lines in which they're saying this. And before anybody ask no they're not going to concede w/o a fight.

Is it the kind of reading between the lines that would prevent his host family from paying the bills? If so, then that's a very sad situation. I hope that we never threaten those type of things on our in-state kids' families.

Reactions: 1 person
We have ourselves an interesting predicament. How did he wind up in r hands of UT alums down in Bammer land? No way those cretins would let that happen down there.

Blind Side 2: Butch's Revenge

Reactions: 8 people
Is it the kind of reading between the lines that would prevent his host family from paying the bills? If so, then that's a very sad situation. I hope that we never threaten those type of things on our in-state kids' families.

yeah they supposedly work for the state of Alabama

yeah they supposedly work for the state of Alabama

Alabama is by far they most corrupt state as far as recruiting goes. I'm sure it's already been subtly suggested that cereer wise for the host family, it would be beneficial for him to remain in state.

VN Store

Back