'14 TN WR Josh Malone (UT commit 12/4/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone paid for him to be at the Denver/KC game yesterday with sideline passes(airline tickets)and hobnobbing with former Tn players like Manning. The SEC recruiting plan is being followed and we might have lost him.

:rofl:

Clemson Message Board lurking.

Reactions: 4 people
I also told my brother if he hears any news about where he going to please tell me so I can rush and post it first on Vol nation.:))))

Reactions: 1 person
Has anyone explained how these three know one another? I know Gaulden was at Brentwood Academy with Barnett for a while but how does Malone know them?

I think this is a positive factor for us but only one of many things Malone is considering.

Gaulden, Jack Jones, Malone, etc. all train with In Full Motion in Nashville. It's ran by Buck Fitzgerald. Former Vol.

Reactions: 2 people
What are the Clemson people saying?

I read a little on one of their boards and what I took away from it is that they think we are cheating because of the whole KC/ Denver situation. They must not realize that the best players want to play in the best conference. They didn't sound to confident though. I'm still a nervous wreck

I read a little on one of their boards and what I took away from it is that they think we are cheating because of the whole KC/ Denver situation. They must not realize that the best players want to play in the best conference. They didn't sound to confident though. I'm still a nervous wreck

8164865452_e97753d7f5_n.jpg

I think it was coming from TN's, I'll double check.

It is from Vols 247.

Callahan still seems pretty confident for TN, citing the recent momentum and the long-term relationship. He tries to explain the anti home team comment here.

I think the home-state school thing is a double-edged sword for Malone. It's somewhat appealing on one hand, but it also might be a bit worrisome because of the high expectations and pressure that might follow him to Tennessee. For a guy who doesn't necessarily seek the spotlight, that's maybe something he has considered.

Makes sense.

I vote that Bruin honors his self-imposed ban bet that he lost.

JMO

Hope he's doesn't. I prefer to read something occasionally other than "VFL!!!" "Boom" "CBJ doing work!@!!" or whatever homer nonsense prevails in the recruiting forum most of the time.

Just as it did in the Dooley era. Anybody who acts like it wasn't much the same with many of you prior to CBJ just needs to read the archives. Most in here are more concerned with cheerleading than facing the obvious.

Reactions: 5 people
Hopefully we'll actually be on the receiving end of a recruit acting like they may "shock the world" with their decision.. And then pick the school most are predicting.

This has a Carl Lawson feel to it with the good guys coming out on top in the end this time. We got in late with Lawson last year just as Clemson has done here. Just feel like the established relationships win again.

This has a Carl Lawson feel to it with the good guys coming out on top in the end this time. We got in late with Lawson last year just as Clemson has done here. Just feel like the established relationships win again.

Man would I have loved to get Lawson

Reactions: 3 people
This is different from Lawson, He commited early and never really decommited, If we get Josh its all b/c of Butch

When does he announce?

Last edited:
I think we still get him. He'll see that he's needed here and make the right decision.
Also, he's an instate legacy, and peer presure is very good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back