'14 TN DB Todd Kelly Jr. (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Couldn't be more excited to watch TkJr suit up for the Vols! Would love it if him, Hurd, Payne, and Wharton were all EEs. Plus maybe some other names we don't have yet!

Just watched Tkjr. highlights?
Wow.
This kid is an elite level baller.
When he hits you, your great grandfather will say "ouch".

Todd Kelly Sr. has raised a great person.
I'm not computer literate, but check out the videos on Youtube
with Todd Kelly Sr.
We're lucky to have both in the Vol family.

Thanks to the Kelly family, for being Volunteers.

GBO

just watched tkjr. Highlights?
Wow.
This kid is an elite level baller.
When he hits you, your great grandfather will say "ouch".

Todd kelly sr. Has raised a great person.
I'm not computer literate, but check out the videos on youtube
with todd kelly sr.
We're lucky to have both in the vol family.

Thanks to the kelly family, for being volunteers.

Gbo

ut football 001.jpg My 1989 team signed ball

Todd Kelly Sr #58, Anthony Morgan #80, Tracy Hayworth #88, Marion "iron man" Hobby #90, Daryl "hit man" Hardy #87, Vincent Moore #1, Eric Still #79, Preston Warren #21, Shon Walker #45 plus a few others but I had to crop the pic so it would upload.

Reverse side has the original "CP" Carl Pickens #15, Chuck Webb #44, Jeremy Lincoln #25, Dewayne Dotson #33, Alvin Harper #81, Terence Cleveland #4, Von Reeves #89, JJ Mccluskey #6, Jason Julian #7, Sterling Henton #16 "The Pearl" and one of my favorite Vols Greg Amsler #47 who was drinking and signed it twice.

Last edited:
Todd Kelly (T.K.) ‏@ToddKellyJr6
I guess it was meant to be! #Vols pic.twitter.com/Yc6o6iDc3e
BFG2d9fCMAEtJlH.jpg

I JUST saw this as I was doing some image searches for my VolCards I've been doing lately....the layout that image is in, I created it and laid it out, we printed those camps here for years. Just thought it was neat to see show up.... : )>

Reactions: 7 people
Awesome CleVOLander!! I follow you on twitter and have been loving all the #VolArt you have been coming up with, you have tons of great ideas, please keep up the great work!

Someone mentioned the other day...can you come up with some sort of template for all our commits to post in their threads or tweet out on their Vol Appreciation Days?

I JUST saw this as I was doing some image searches for my VolCards I've been doing lately....the layout that image is in, I created it and laid it out, we printed those camps here for years. Just thought it was neat to see show up.... : )>

That's AWESOME, TKJr looks the exact same!

Awesome CleVOLander!! I follow you on twitter and have been loving all the #VolArt you have been coming up with, you have tons of great ideas, please keep up the great work!

Someone mentioned the other day...can you come up with some sort of template for all our commits to post in their threads or tweet out on their Vol Appreciation Days?

Thank you very much, I've been having alot of fun making the various VolArt I've come up with so far....we've got enough stuff for me to create for years. ; )>

Yeah, I could probably come up with something, what all would that need to have on it, look like, say? Got an example of what you have in mind?

Thank you very much, I've been having alot of fun making the various VolArt I've come up with so far....we've got enough stuff for me to create for years. ; )>

Yeah, I could probably come up with something, what all would that need to have on it, look like, say? Got an example of what you have in mind?

Something simple, like taking a photo and just making a template that each commits name can easily be added too for their respective appreciation day.

I'm sure you have better pics than me, but maybe something like this picture with..."We appreciate you making your pledge to help UT #RiseToTheTop"

Attachments

• neyland5.jpg
    neyland5.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 15
Something simple, like taking a photo and just making a template that each commits name can easily be added too for their respective appreciation day.

I'm sure you have better pics than me, but maybe something like this picture with..."We appreciate you making your pledge to help UT #RiseToTheTop"

Ah, okay, so you are looking for something to post to them much like we do the "BOOM!"s, but personalized for each player...

Reactions: 1 person
Ah, okay, so you are looking for something to post to them much like we do the "BOOM!"s, but personalized for each player...

Your work is legit for sure. If you wouldn't mind and the mods allowed it, I would like to create a thread for all your Vol Cards as well. I think they would be appreciated here!

For example!

#17 Todd Kelly.JPG

Reactions: 3 people
View attachment 60178 My 1989 team signed ball

Todd Kelly Sr #58, Anthony Morgan #80, Tracy Hayworth #88, Marion "iron man" Hobby #90, Daryl "hit man" Hardy #87, Vincent Moore #1, Eric Still #79, Preston Warren #21, Shon Walker #45 plus a few others but I had to crop the pic so it would upload.

Reverse side has the original "CP" Carl Pickens #15, Chuck Webb #44, Jeremy Lincoln #25, Dewayne Dotson #33, Alvin Harper #81, Terence Cleveland #4, Von Reeves #89, JJ Mccluskey #6, Jason Julian #7, Sterling Henton #16 "The Pearl" and one of my favorite Vols Greg Amsler #47 who was drinking and signed it twice.
I admit....Im jelli

VN Store

Back